Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beautiful Natasha!

Blog Entries

Natasha

Natasha, you are a very beautiful girl. We're happy you were rescued by your people and that they love you soooooo much. Mew, I, Norman the Cat think it would be the purrfect world for you if you became 100% indoor kitty -- so much safer.

Re hunting geckos -- we don't have geckos here. I doubt if my KatMa & Paw-Paw would let me hunt them as I'm 100% indoor kitty. However, I do "hunt" my furry mice and feather birdies. My purrents make it very interesting as they have the mice run under the bedsheets and the birds are on a bouncy strings so they can "fly". I just love "hunting" these toys.

Live long and prosper. May you be loved and cherished every minute of your life. Purrrs to you, beautiful Natasha, from me, Norman the Cat.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Aaaaaw, look at that belly!

I don't post a reply very often, but when I do, it's because the featured kitty has something very very special...in your case it's your stripey belly! (Couldn't resist bellies, especially stripey ones!)

Congratulations on your special day, Natasha! You've come a long way indeed from a hard life on the streets to a warm comfy bed, with your very own gecko hunting ground!

Cheers,

daisy
    CatFan

What a stunning beauty you are, Natasha! Your markings are spectacular and you sure do know how to strike a pose! What a wonderful, rich, adventure filled life you lead there, "down under!" Australia is the one place on earth I'm anxious to visit! And now I have extra incentive, Natasha lives there! Hope you and your family are enjoying a very happy day celebrating your well earned Cat of the Day kudos! Hope your Mom will pass along some extra hugs and kisses for me! Congratulations, beautiful Natasha!!!

I am TOTALLY blown away by your beauty Natasha! You are a bit like my Dille, found lost and alone only to grow into an absolute treasure! Don't sweat being shy, Dille is too and you have every right to be! Catmandu is right, tou ARE a wonder from down under. Enjoy being COTD precious one!

Belly-rub alert!!! Oh, I want to rub your sweet belly, Natasha!

what a beauty you are and so lucky to have loving purrents.

Congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Natasha, you know not everyone can wear stripes as nicely as you!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

You are so pretty Natasha! I love your dark stripes and soft tummy. I know you're shy, but could I give you just one tickle? You were a lucky little kitten to be rescued and adopted by your mom. She loves you a lot! Do you eat the geckos, Natasha? They don't look like they would taste very good. Have fun outdoors, but please be careful as the world can be a dangeous place for kitties. You are a wonderful COTD Natasha!

Great photo. What unusual markings. Very nice to hear a sweet kitty in need wound up in such a good situation.