Thread: Does your cat love to drink out of weird places?

Does your cat love to drink out of weird places?

My cat Taffy is a very weird kitty as when there is a glass of water on the table she loves to put her face in it and lick the water and she also dips her paw in it and licks the water from her paw.

I've also seen her lick from a tap that is dripping a bit. My mom even found her licking out of the toilet.

She always has a full bowl of water. Hehehe. She's a silly girl sometimes.
    TAFFY

,MISTY

CATS ARE THE BEST

ANNE

I think my cat's learnt from my dog because they love drinking out of the toilet.

My Sasha discovered the faucet in the bathroom last year, and she has taught Tabitha that this is a great source of water!

Now, thanks to some wonderful friends, they have a Drinkwell fountain, and now Meowmie doesn't have to turn the faucet on and off all day long!

They LOVE their fountain. Neither of them drinks from my glass, although they both will lick the condensation on a bottle. But their little tongues stay on the OUTSIDE of the glass!

Petey is a fanatic about toilet water if I leave the lid up. I've learned to keep it down and put the occasional ice cube in her water bowl.
    She likes that more than her dinner; mostly cause Wilbur hogs her food - to the point of puking (getting old). Poor Petey gets to lick the gravy, than the punk-butt Wilber has to eat hers. She just moves over to the ice-cold water. I would worry, but she's 13 pounds, so surely not starving.

My boy, Sarge will turn his nose up at his water bowl... actually even when he's NOT thirsty he will take an open toilet door as a wonderful opportunity to drink out of the pot. He cannot resist the allure of toilet water!!
    The girl Luci(fer) on the other hand likes to lick the water off my legs when I step out of the shower or the muddy run-off from a freshly watered potted plant.
    What can I say? They're all weirdos : |
    -----------------------------
    Sheep are counting me.

Double-Oh is FASCINATED by the bathroom sink and toilet. Every time I step into the bathroom to brush my teeth, etc, he is RIGHT THERE. If I flush the toilet, he will jump on the seat and stare at the water. Sometimes he will get IN the toilet (after its flushed of course). After I take a shower, he climbs in the shower and drinks the water from the tub.

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika
    Double-Oh is FASCINATED by the bathroom sink and toilet. Every time I step into the bathroom to brush my teeth, etc, he is RIGHT THERE. If I flush the toilet, he will jump on the seat and stare at the water. Sometimes he will get IN the toilet (after its flushed of course). After I take a shower, he climbs in the shower and drinks the water from the tub.
    Heh, Soni and Isis are ESPECIALLY fascinated with the toilet water when it is flushing. Both of them (and Tier) like to drink out of the toilet, out of the shower (sometimes when somebody is in it!), off your legs, etc. Oh! My cats like to stick their paws and noses inside glasses of water (even though they have a huge bowl) to get a drink. They don't really like the occasional milk sips that I offer. However, they are NOTORIOUSLY bad for cranberry juice. They LOVE it. They commit acts of bad manners to get to cranberry juice!