Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brianna Maree

Brianna Maree

What a sweet kitty! You have a wonderful person, and I hope the two of you enjoy each day for as long as she's blessed to have you.
    Last edited by CatHouse; 04-09-2006 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Grammar
    A catless writer is almost inconceivable. It's a perverse taste, really, since it would be easier to write with a herd of buffalo in the room than even one cat. --Barbara Holland

Oh, sweet Brianna Maree, my heart broke reading about your medical problems. Brown recluses are mean, nasty spiders and I'm sorry you tangled with one. Your baby shirt looks so cute on you, Brianna Maree. Tell your mom you'd like a shirt with little duckies on it next time <g>. Brianna, you look like a contented kitty enjoying some fresh air. You are a very beautiful kitty and a wonderful COTD. I hope your health improves and you have many more years with your mom who loves you so much.

Brianna Maree you are a beautiful cat! We share a lot in common, for one we share a name in common, but spelled differently Marie, and I also have a calico that looks just like you but she is 15! Congratulations on COTD and I hope your health problems improve and you have many more years with your meowmie! And by the way I think you look beautiful in your T-Shirt

Thank-You Kay (Kfamr) for the beautiful signature!

Marie

OH sweet Bri, nevermind about all your problems you have a very caring owner who will do anything to make your life better and as comfortable as possible. Just stay away from nasty spiders!
    I hope you feel better soon and enjoy your time with your human as much as you can. You look very cute in your T-shirt and although you may not always like it it's the best thing for you.
    Congrats on being a heroine with a story to tell and being cat of the day

You are a pretty girl, Brianna Marie, and have wonderful purrents taking care of your special needs!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Anyone can love a Healthy Cat,but it takes Special Guardinas to take care of a Cat that has special needs and challanges.
    And Bianne Maree has such Guardians that will go that extra mile in her care.
    The Found cTas send out a Very Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Brianne Maree,Our Special COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations on being COTD Brianna Maree! I too think you look absolutely gorgeous in your little t-shirt and I wish you many more years of happiness. Get well soon sweetie and enjoy your special day.
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

Beautiful Brianna

You are so sweet on the railing in your protective tee shirt
    Your injury caused by that nasty spider brought tears to my eyes.....poor baby!!
    You have WONDERFUL humans to be giving you so much medical care and I truly hope your skin and itchiness heals soon!

You look very much like our kitty "Keiko"....same face, coat and sweet expression. She is eight years old, a little younger than you.

We will send you are thoughts and prayers that your heart stays strong and that you have a few more years to enjoy your pampered life

Congrat's on being the Cat of the Day.....boy are YOU most deserving!!!

Meow from: Pearl Keiko June

Beautiful Brianna

Oh Brianna, my heart is aching from your story. Stinking destructive spider and now a weak heart--how much can one beautiful kitty take? There must be something out there to ease your itching... however I know your mommy has tried everything and I'm so happy that you have each other. Please know that many, many prayers are going out to you and your family, and warm congratulations on being CAT OF THE DAY!! Enjoy your extra tuna, sweetheart!!!

Brianna Maree

Brianna you are so adorable & I love you in your mini T-shirt.. Such a fighter & brave girl you are & have gone thru so much.. You have a Great Loving Meowmomie & you two deserve Cat of the Day..****** CONGRATS ******

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Dear Brianna Maree, you look just fine in your special shirt!!! What a greatr parent you have to go the extra mile to make sure you are a happy kitty!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a beautiful girl you are Brianna Maree! You have such a pretty, feminine face and such lovely fur! I hope you feel better sweet girl. Congrats to DARLING BRIANNA MAREE!!

Bri!!

Oh Brianna you poor sweetheart! I bet you'll avoid those nasty old spiders these days! I don't think you lok odd in your t-shirt, I think you look adorable!! . I know that itch must drive you crazy, but perhaps it will pass in good time. You are a beautiful young lady! I have never heard of your breed before, but your markings are just gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful time being COTD!!!

You look so comfy and cozy in your cute shirt, pretty Brianna. I bought those knitted Teddy Bear sweaters for my kitties to wear in the colder months. I hope your health will improve so that you and your guardian may enjoy many more years together . . . I sense a very special bond between you. Have a joyous day in your honour, with lots of tuna and all the attention you deserve. Blessings to you and yours, sweet girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Congrats on being COTD!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340