Thread: Wireless Optical Mouse

Hybrid View

Wireless Optical Mouse

I bought a wireless optical mouse today It was only $15 and it's really neato We bought one for hubby's laptop as well
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I used a wireless mouse and keyboard for a while- totally ate batteries, then just stopped working one day. Lasted about a year, I guess. I miss my wireless mouse, though the keyboard was not a very good board- shotty keys. Hope you enjoy yours! That is a very good price, btw.

I have a wireless keyboard,used the same batteries for a year.. love it, and a wireless trackman logitec trackball mouse..love it to.. If any thing happened to them Id get another..
    The trackball mouse sells for 80 dollars, I found it at a thrift store for 8 dollas..I also have the wireless mouse that comes with the keyboard but you have to move the whole mouse..dont like those..

We have one too! It is VERY easy to work with; BUT : it EATS batteries!!!! OH my, what a hungry mouse that is
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I also have a wireless mouse. It definitely has it's good points AND it's bad points. I love being "cord free" -- no tangles! And I also like the accuracy and smoothness.

However, many times, I am caught under deadlines, and wouldncha know that is when I don't have any more batteries, and the mouse is dead. I end up scrounging the flashlights and the camera. And, I don't know if its with all wireless mice, but mine never leaves any warning. It just goes DEAD.

One thing I have noticed is that the mouse completely eats up rechargable batteries. It will barely last a week on them. If I use standard batteries (I always use Duracell brand) I can usually get 3-4 months out of a set. So it isn't SO bad.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my wireless mouse (Microsoft IntelliMouse)! I got it at Christmas and so far so good...no change of batteries and no problems (knock on wood!)

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    We have one too! It is VERY easy to work with; BUT : it EATS batteries!!!! OH my, what a hungry mouse that is

What kind do you all use that eats so many batteries???..my batteries on mine last a long time..on the trackman trackball

Quote Originally Posted by poofy
    What kind do you all use that eats so many batteries???..my batteries on mine last a long time..on the trackman trackball
    It is a Logitec. It needs new batteries every week
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge