Thread: Charlie needs a cut

Charlie needs a cut

Charlie needs a cut. I was thinking of shaving him from the mid back all the way back. His but and hips are soooo thick and matted. Even tho it's kinda short. I took him to petsmart, and they did a horrible job. I just rescued him from a rescue almost 2 weeks ago. And he's itchin. I think it might be from the shampoo they used.

He also has added alleries too. I think it's allergies. He's sneezin and it got worse as the rain was coming. Rain came and gone and he's still sneezing, but not as bad.

Show my your Aussies. And pics of if they got a cut, or shave. I'm looking for ideas. Or what they will look like all shaved. Or partially shaved.

http://www.bunnyraescreations.com/rescue.html

Charlie is adorable!

Charlie is sooo cute! I love his eyes.

Poor little guy, have you asked the vet about his allergies/itching? You should definitely have him checked on by your vet, and while you're there ask for references to good groomers. You need to make sure he's going to a reputable groomer, or it could make things worse! Gonzo has fur similar to Charlie's, and he gets clipped during the summer. He really seems to enjoy it and it helps with the heat and shedding. He gets his whole body shaved down to about 1/2", except for his head and tail... they occasionally give him a mohawk, too! ^^

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

He sure will be alot cooler once the nice weather comes i had to do the same with my Rb Bandit he has a THICK coat!