Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biopsy is tomorrow (Mar 28)

Biopsy is tomorrow (Mar 28)

Ok everyone, tomorrow is "B" day for me. At 12:30 pm I will be at the hospital having the long awaited biopsy. Please send whatever good thoughts you might have available at that time so that hopefully this "mass" is nothing to worry about, just something that's there.

As the hours count down I can feel the grey hairs sprouting on my head as my stress level rises to an all time high.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Queen of Poop,

As the hours count down I can feel the grey hairs sprouting on my head as my stress level rises to an all time high.
    That's what L'Oreal is for, cuz you're worth it!!!! You'll be in my prayers, girl.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

You'll be in our prayers. Oh, and those aren't grey hairs, silly, they're "platinum highlights!"

I sincerely hope it's a mass of nothing to worry about. You must be relieved that the waiting is nearly over, that's always very hard. How long do you have to wait for a result? Or will they give you some idea on the day?

Good luck! Stay cool! (I work with a lot of young people.

You will be in thoughts & prayers.Best of luck with the procedure.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie
    I sincerely hope it's a mass of nothing to worry about. You must be relieved that the waiting is nearly over, that's always very hard. How long do you have to wait for a result? Or will they give you some idea on the day?

Good luck! Stay cool! (I work with a lot of young people.

Apparently it is a one week wait for the results, but when I am there I will inquire about exactly how long it will be.
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I hope that everything goes well. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

You will be in my prayers.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I'm sending thoughts and prayers to you Take some deep breaths and try to relax!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Gayle i wish you all the best for the procedure and hope the results are good, i know you must be very worried and nervous and if it comforts you to know we here at PT are all there in spirit helping everything to go well, let us know how it all went, take care, positive vibes being sent your way for an all clear.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for the good thoughts. Count down is on, 4 1/2 hours to go. I'm so tired. Got about 3 hours of sleep last night. I will be so glad when this day is over. Then only a week to wait for the results.

Best wishes to you, Gayle.

*hugs*

Good luck!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Lots of positives thoughts coming your way today, Gayle. Hang in there!

Good luck. I'll be praying everything is ok.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

And we're off.....