Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wow im back on pet talk! for all that remember me!

Erika and Nikki welcome home!!! Rachel, here we go again, being in sync!! I was just yesterday thinking of Erika and Nikki and wondering how you guys were! How do you like our re-decorating?? Of course, home is home! So nice to have you back! Hugs to Nikki!! Sandra, Cody, Star, Mr. B. Oliver, Squeekers and Moonbeam!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WELCOME BACK!!!

Welcome! Back!!!
    Hope to hear Niki stories!
    I am not sure if you were around but my greyhound Shaianne crossed to the bridge 9-13-02.
    I now have a 7 1/2 mos old golden retreiver puppy named Keegan Grace. (AKC name is Sweet Shaianne's Grace) And also a domestic long haired kitty Kylie.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Hi

HI,
    My name is Kayla,and im kinda new here,i am Mommy to my two adorable doggies Chewy(border collie)& Chester(Schnauzer)Well better go now tt4n.
    Kay
    ~Kay&Chewy~

FCA(Future Cledus's of America)
    FTC(Future Twister Chaser)
    FCR(Frer. Critter Ranch)
    FFA(Future Farmers of America)

hey everyone im so glad to have such a warm welcome back! i wont be coming on as much as i did before, but you know i'll try my best to stay in touch. nikki is doing just wonderful! i am amazed at how big pet talk has gotten since i was on here last. things sure do change! hmmmmmm lets see....whats new in my life? well...im ending my freshman year in high school right now, it was a blast! i am performing in a play for school tommorow, its called "once upon a mattress". i had a lot of fun doing that.
    about jojo and lindsay, they are doing great and lindsay's surpise b-day party is today actually. jojo and i planned it. she has no clue! i am very active in symphony band, marching band, pit band, and pep band. i play the french horn. i am going to a summer camp Interlochen in june, for music. i have sad news though, my cat, Kitty, died a few months ago. he was 12 years old, we got him when i was 2 so i dont remember life without him. it was very hard to get used to the idea that i wouldnt fall asleep with him on my pillow anymore. also, both of my grandparents died last month. on the same day actually. they were meant to go together though. but back to nikki....i dont have any new pics of her on this computer. our old one had a lot of pics but i dont have any on this one. i'll have to take some more. she is still as cute as ever though! also, my cousin loved her so much that he decided to get a boxer too! he named him Chevy, hes only 5 months old. we havent introduced the two yet, but we plan to very soon. i gotta go. glad to be back!
    ~*~ErIkA aNd NiKkI~*~

Erika, I am so sorry about Kitty. Losing a beloved pet is never easy.

So glad you and Nikki are doing well though. You will have to get us some new pictures!! So many new folks here who would love to see that precious face!!

Happy Birthday to Lindsay, and tell Jojo hello for us too!!!