Thread: Chanelle!

Chanelle!

Congratulations Girl!!!

I was going to try and hold myself back and let one of our resident Chi owners be the first to post your thread this morning, but gosh I'm sorry...I just couldn't
    Your such a doll and it sounds like your human loves you very, very much..I see why

It's so nice to hear that you've helped your family get over the death of Sadie, it's amazing how little ones like you can fill that void for us

I hope today is as exciting for you as it sound like every other day is! Have fun sweetheart!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Chanelle!!

We can understand why you had the desire to start this thread this morning Anna We're just dancing a jig at our house this morning Miss Chanelle!! What a pretty name for a pretty little Chi girl! We think you remind us of our Delilah quite a bit so we're ecstatic to see you as our DOTD today cutie pie!! What a sad day it was when you all lost Sadie. It makes us sad to hear about it. It seems you have a real love for playing and destroying your stuffies little girl. There is no shortage of playing in our house either. All in all, you sound like the perfect little Chihuahua, Chanelle, and we're very happy to meet you this morning. We wish we could cover you with kisses but since we can't, please have your loving family deliver kisses for us. Congratulations to you for being our sweetest little DOTD and we wish you all continued happiness.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Lovely little Chanelle, you fooled me! When I saw your beautiful picture I thought you were Terry's Delilah!

You are such a pretty little girl. I'd love to scoop you up in my arms and carry you like a baby!

Delicate little hugs and kisses to you on your special day.

Good Morning precious one! What a beautiful girl you are. I'm not surprised to read your Daddy is putty in your paws! With eyes like yours, who could resist! And today you've stolen all of our hearts as well! I know for sure Terry (Daisy and Delilah) is a goner! You know Chanelle, I've always been Mom to big dogs but I have a special affection for you Chi's! Maybe one day I will be so lucky to have one as beautiful and loving as you Enjoy your very special in the spotlight, cutie! I know your Dad will make sure you're spoiled extra rotten today! Gentle hugs and bunches of kisses to our most precious and deserving Dog of the Day, beautiful CHANELLE!

Hello Chanelle,

What a treat to see such a pretty face smiling back at me today.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your good buddy Sadie. Hope you enjoy
    your special day today sweetie as you are our super DOG OF THE DAY.
    Long happy life to you precious Chanelle.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Chanelle, you are such a pretty little girl! I bet you are fun to play with. Congratulations on DOTD! I'm sorry about Sadie.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Chanelle, it takes a real cutie pie to make me come back for a second look. And I have looked at your precious picture several times today.

You are a doll!

What a precious little lady you are charming Chanelle!! You are soooo pretty with your lovely little chi face and that "sweet-eye" look coming from your winsome and most gorgeous eyes! We heart Chanelle!!! Congrats to BEAUUUUTIFUL CHANELLE!!

Congrats on being DOTD

Chanelle, hi from Chica!

Hi Chanelle, I must be a sister to you. You sound just like me.Congratulations for being a beautiful Chihuahua of the Day!!!!!!!