Thread: lzglow

lzglow

Hi lzglow, I have never been up close and personal with a green iguana before, but I think you have very pretty coloring, and I enjoyed hearing about your day. As they say we learn something new every day. It sounds like you are on a regular routine and I'm sure that works out great, my dogs are on a regular routine too. I think you are right about not everyone should have an iguana, they should carefully read about their care before they consider getting one. Congratulations dear, sweet, loved lzglow Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you will get some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie

Hi Izglow! LOVE that name!!! What a strikingly gorgeous creature you are!!! Wow, 5ft long! I'd love to see a picture of your habitat! I agree with you and your Mom. It must take a great deal of dedication and research to provide just the perfect environment and proper care for a girl such as you! And it sounds like your Mom has done just that!! I'm so sorry you had to have surgery! But now you can sit back and enjoy those sun filled days and bask in the glow of your family's love and OUR admiration and praise!! Congratulations to you Izglow, our most unique, gorgeous and deserving Pet of the Day!! It was a pleasure meeting you Izglow. I hope you have a great day celebrating your much deserved honor; with mango of course!! (P.S. Love that tongue!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, your a big guy. Neat looking too! Congratulations on your big day.

HI BACK AT YA, IZGLOW! I AGREE, YOU TONGUE IS SOMETHING ELSE! BUT YOUR EYES ARE A LOVELY COLOR AS WELL! I AGREE WITH MY PALS, YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY! I'M GLAD I MET YOU! I'M SURE YOUR DEVOTED MOM WILL TREAT YOU TO EXTRA BITS OF MANGO..AND GUESS WHAT! THIS HOOMAN LOVES MANGOES TOO!!
    Last edited by K9karen; 04-24-2002 at 03:12 PM.