Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Say a little prayer for Ingram

Count Merlin ,Lady,and I in on this one too.

We're thinking of you and praying for you dear Ingram!! Let us know how he's doing Logan...He needs to "go home!!!"

And Toastco, Corrie and Lady...(And Mom!!) WELCOME TO PET TALK!! Let's meet your family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

All over the country, we are thinking and praying for Ingram. He will surely pull through. Just think how lucky he is! He's met Logan and found just the right people to help him through his ordeal.

I learned a little bit more about Ingram's life tonight on the telephone. Seems that Animal Control knew who he belonged to and contacted the owners (against their better judgement since he was so thin and obviously ill), but they are required to do that. The owners refused to pay the $30 fee to get him out of the pound....left him there, but yet claimed he was the "playmate" of their child. How could they??? I for one am glad they didn't come to get him. The fellow I talked with said he thought Ingram was the thinnest Golden that they had taken in.

He's doing ok so far but the vet is having a hard time keeping him calm. He's apparently a barker. I'd bark too if I had to stay in jail! They'll get him into foster care soon.

Thanks for your prayers.
    Logan

Unfortunatly, it sounds like poor Ingram will be better offer without that family Maybe this will be the start of the best thing that happens to him...he has a chance to be well taken care of, and to find a new family that will appreciate the value of his precious life! Continued prayers that the heartworm treatments go well!

This is such a depressing story. I will say a prayer for Ingram to be blessed with a great new forever home!

I have good news on Ingram! I worked at a adoption event at Petsmart this morning for the rescue group that took him in. Yesterday, they got an update, and he is doing great! They think only the one heartworm treatment will be required, he is eating well, and the vet has fallen in love with him! He will be going into foster care this coming week, and I am certain he will find a good home quickly.

I sincerely guessed his age at maybe 6 years old. The vet believes he is only about 2, actually. He will make a lifetime best friend for some lucky family. Bless his heart!

Another success story!!!

What great news Logan!!!
    It looks like all the prayers were answered and Ingram will have a second chance for a happy and healthy life thanks to you and all the other people who cared for him.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Hurrah!! What wonderful news!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Great news Logan!!!

Such good news, Logan. All will turn out just right - he is getting the medical attention that he needs and I would think it would be easy to find a forever home for a Golden Sure hope so!

Up date on Ingram

So, happy to hear about the up date on Ingram! All of our prayers did help. Maybe the Vet will decide to take him since he fell in love with him. I'm sure that he has a lot to give to the person that takes him. Since all three of my dear children (my dogs) are all strays, I know that strays will reward to you many times over with their love and devotion. Thanks Logan for the up date. Toastco Lady & Corrie's Mom