Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just wanna scream! *vent*

I just wanna scream! *vent*

ok, so this morning i put the sibes out in the kennel to do their thing. i come back out a few minutes later and they're gone! we ended up finding them a mile away and Gracie with a dead chicken in her mouth. they both smelled like a sewer.

i thought my day of excitment was over until my dad comes hollerin "there's a truck with a dog hooked to the back!" i just got out of the shower so i couldn't do anything. aparently our neighbor had his dog hooked to a chain to the back of his truck. the poor dog had to keep up with him. i know these people. their son comes to play with my lil brother all the time. this dog recently had a litter of pups too. i was soooooo pissed! we're leaving and pass their house. they are sitting on their porch with the dog still hooked to the back of the truck. i wish i coule take her but we are getting ready to move and the parents said no. i might make this poor dog go "poof" to the no-kill shelter. with her pups of course.

just had to vent.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

something has to be done. wat stupid pet owners.

Finally I got catsters for my beauties!!
    http://www.catster.com/?260059
    http://www.catster.com/?260064

I love my precious kittens and I hope they have long and happy lives filled with love.

Cats and dogs arent pets, theyre family members that need the same respect as humans. Would you dump your children out in the countryside to fend for themselves??

What a WILD day you had! Thank gawd your pups were found! And about the dog hooked to a truck -- What irresponsible, cruel people could do that? Too bad you can't save her, that is so sad. I hope someone can help the dog, before it's too late.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

You and Glacier both spotted dogs tagging alone behind vehicles today. Weird!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

gosh! Some people don't deserve pets.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Wow, sounds like you've had a rough day!! I'm glad you found your pups!

I hope the dog that was tied to the back of the truck is ok. ...
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

7. I agree with Animal_rescue.
    theres just no excuse for that

to add more to my crazy day. while i'm at work i get a call from my brother saying there is a guy at the house wanting $30 to replace his prize winning chickens the dogs killed this morning!

ok. HOPEFULLY this crazyness is over and i can go enjoy the Gretchen Wilson concert tonight!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by lute
    to add more to my crazy day. while i'm at work i get a call from my brother saying there is a guy at the house wanting $30 to replace his prize winning chickens the dogs killed this morning!

PAY HIM! You're lucky that's all he wants. Where I live, a free roaming dog who kills or injures any other animal is considered dangerous and can be immediately euthanized. If he had wanted to, he was well within his legal rights to shoot your dogs while they were on his property. Pay him whatever he wants before he calls in Animal Control and then figure out how Gracie got out and block her escape route.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

You should report the dog chained behind the truck to Animal Control. If they don;t answer the phone on the weekends, tell the police. That is abuse, and should be stopped immediately.

Wow what a bad day! I hope you make the dog go poof with her puppies

I hate the human race. Most of it.

But I agree with Glacier just pay him so he dosent take any other rights.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Sorry about the chickens. About the dog chained to a truck. Did
    you or your Dad see them actually driving the truck with the dog hooked
    to it? If that's the case you should call the local police & report it. It's
    a crime that will be prosecuted in Indiana.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I agree - pay the guy for his chickens IMMEDIATELYand figure out how Gracie got out. $30.00 seems like a small price to pay considering what could have happened to them!
    Now, let me get this straight - from your post, it sounds like this guy had the dog chained and she had to run beside the truck? That's insane! What is wrong with those morons? I'd go take pictures, then call Animal control & the police.

What a day. Something needs to be done. Poor dogs

Arghhhh! This just sickens me to no end! I hope they know that what they are doing violates thre law. That's just soooo cruel, and very unnessacary!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)