Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Random Announcements

I'm sorry Chris. Even after 29 years, it's probably very hard.
    I just hope it gets easier.

Taz_Zoee's thread summed up my thoughts for the day "Life is too short for drama & petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly."

We were reminded of this sentiment yesterday when we found out that Rich's Uncle Ed died suddenly when he fell from a ladder and hit his head.

On a brighter note, graduation is this Friday.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I'm sorry chris...{{hugs}}
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I finally paid my car loan off and it is officially ours!

Too bad it has a cracked head gasket & has been undrivable for a month and a half. Least we have the title and can sell it to somebody who'll want to put the work/money into it.
    Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.

it is still a great feeling to have paid off your loan though? hope you can sell it to someone and get a reasonable price for it good luck.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Yahoo! Sunny and 36F! Perfect late-December car wash weather in Chicago!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

So sorry to hear Chris, it's going to be 30 years, God Bless you and help you through this pain. [hugs (loads of them)]

My brother got married on Christmas There was a party we attended yesterday, it was for the young couples in my family I guess. My brother and his wife were also invited. We came home, at like 12:50 of the night! The food was really delicious and I played Wii It's awesome! I took loads of pictures, it was awesome! I drank green tea which is highly delicious!

I have discovered Goldie Lookin Chain.

Niņo & Eliza

I recieved my Pet Scan results today. I Started treatment 6 years ago this January and now I'm finishing the 6th year cancer FREE. Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    i received my pet scan results today. I started treatment 6 years ago this january and now i'm finishing the 6th year cancer free. life is good
    yay yay yay yay yay!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Been working on my mates roof the last two days.
    Tomorrow.......it will be finished

"I'm Back !!"

I had something messed up with my card and now I have three pending payments to an airline for the same ticket! I need to get those canceled tomorrow!

Niņo & Eliza

Only 6 more months of High school. Today is the last day of my last winter break from high school. Can't wait till June 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Only 6 more months of High school. Today is the last day of my last winter break from high school. Can't wait till June 20th.
    Are you decided yet where you'll be going next fall? One of my nieces is also in your position, still looking at a myriad of choices, juggling admission deadlines, etc.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Are you decided yet where you'll be going next fall? One of my nieces is also in your position, still looking at a myriad of choices, juggling admission deadlines, etc.
    I've sent in all my applications. I applied to 3 total schools. I know where I WANT to go - I'm just waiting to be accepted. I am also thinking about doing 2 years of community college and then 2 years at the school I want to go to just for the simple fact that it will be so much cheaper. The school I want to go to is a private school so it is pretty expensive, but I am waiting to see what I get in scholarships from there as well.

Also, the state schools I applied to would require boarding my first year (1 just makes freshmen dorm there and 1 is too far to commute), so they would be about the same as the Private would be without dorming, but I can commute to the Private school easily, so that would be a whole lot cheaper then the state schools anyway plus the scholarship. I am expecting to get at least $7,000 but I know that's not a guarantee of course.