Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Random Announcements

It's Friday!!!!!

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

Well, it would be so freaking awesome to ride a roller coaster with Rik freaking Mayall!

Niņo & Eliza

It is our big election day today, probably a new party will take over, much to my disappointment, but who knows, I have all fingers and paws crossed for our present government to be re-instated.

I was up early and voting all done by nine am.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy View Post
    Well, it would be so freaking awesome to ride a roller coaster with Rik freaking Mayall!
    Sorry, I forgot you were a Young Ones fan. It would certainly be a memorable experience for sure.

Every now and then I hear or see things about Ade but I haven't anything of Rik in ages. Wonder what he's up to nowadays.

It is sooo cold out today.

But......

It's finally SNOWING!!!

"To err is human; to forgive, canine."
    -Anonymous

Ade's got a new band, I actually run the thefanlistings.org approved fanlisting for it. According to Ade, Rik's pretty much out of it. He refused to do any more live Bottom shows with Rik, actually. You know Rik claims when he fell off that quad bike he died for five days then came back to life. Then again half his autobiography is made up.
    Last edited by Suki Wingy; 11-25-2008 at 08:12 PM.

Niņo & Eliza

I am very disappointed. My dog is a man-eating threat to society and I can't even be home to see him. I hope everything turns out okay in the next few weeks. *fingers crossed* I don't know what I'd do if they didn't.

I have lots of things to do before tomorrow. It's snowing. And I'm lonely, but I'm not in a people mood. I just want to curl up, read a good book and escape. Maybe Tuesday night I'll have time, but at this moment it's not possible. I can't wait to finish school, start my life, move far away and take my neglected dog with me.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Hey Ashley ~~~

WHAT???

Quote Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post

My dog is a man-eating threat to society and I can't even be home to see him.

I hope everything turns out okay in the next few weeks.
    *fingers crossed*
    I don't know what I'd do if they didn't.
    What have we missed?

Has Jackie L tried to take an Byte outa sumbuddie?

Is he really in trouble?
    We can write "He's a NICE Dawg" letters to anyone who needs to see one.

{{{Hugs}}} to help ya Feel Better!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke View Post
    What have we missed? Is he really in trouble?
    Jackie Loo "attacked" a man this week that was walking down the sidewalk. The guy needed stitches, so animal control had to get involved. Jack is in quarantine for the next 15 days (thankfully at home). The guy is most likely going to sue, and we could get a fine/jail time/community service as it is a misdemeanor. At this point he's safe, from what I understand, but it's still a sticky situation.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Jackie Loo "attacked" a man this week that was walking down the sidewalk.

The guy needed stitches, so animal control had to get involved.
    Jack is in quarantine for the next 15 days (thankfully at home).

The guy is most likely going to sue,
    and we could get a fine/jail time/community service as it is a misdemeanor.

At this point he's safe, from what I understand, but it's still a sticky situation.

Oh Jack ... NAWTEE Boy!!

So very Sorry, Ashley!
    It's hard to believe Jackie could ever get so upset with a human.
    I wonder if there was any antagonism displayed by the guy toward Jack?

If it'll help --- I'll be happy to contribute to his bail or fine - just say what is needed.

{{{HUGS}}}

No classes on Tuesday! Veterans Day. So need a day off from my crazy quarter @ OSU!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Today I learned that I have received a scholarship to a local college that will pay full tuition! Hoorah!

It shouldn't be too terribly hard to find an additional scholarship or grant to help pay for books and fees, too. Gosh, this is a big load off of my shoulders... and my mum's shoulders, too!

Jackie Loo "attacked" a man this week that was walking down the sidewalk. The guy needed stitches, so animal control had to get involved. Jack is in quarantine for the next 15 days (thankfully at home). The guy is most likely going to sue, and we could get a fine/jail time/community service as it is a misdemeanor. At this point he's safe, from what I understand, but it's still a sticky situation.
    Aw, BAD JACK!! I'm sorry you guys have to deal with this right now. It's not something fun to be in. (((hugs))) Ash, hope everything works out for you.

Courtney, that is so great for you! Congratulations. My sister is currently going through the process of choosing a college, she is applying to several state school's since tution is pretty low, and one in Philadelphia, but she has a good chance at getting money for that one since her SAT scores were really high.

I'm pretty sure I'm moving to New Jersey for at least a year.

Niņo & Eliza

Where in Jersey??