Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Announcements

The elections are on November the 8th, i am hoping the present government will stay in. YAY for the Labour Party and Helen Clarke.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    I got like a 90 on my chemistry quiz!!!!!! I can't believe it, and my current average is an 88. I seriously thought I failed. WOOOOOOOO! Sorry, just excited haha, supposedly Mr. D is the hardest teacher in our school for chemistry.
    Good job! I am glad I am not back in school!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Congrats on that A! I got an 81% on my Anthro test, and my dad was mad, he said it was basically like getting a C. I've never had that reaction ever from my mom.

Niņo & Eliza

Chris, you got snow? No fair! We got the usual constant heavy downpours up here. Blegh.

I'm off for a work experience interview tomorrow on a sheep farm near Oxford - I have my fingers crossed that I'll get it, otherwise I'll have travelled half-way down the country for nothing.

Zimbabwe 07/13

We had snow yesterday as well

Good luck Zara
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Whisk_Luva View Post
    We had snow yesterday as well
    Ok, that's it. I hate Lancashire.

Or maybe the snow is saving itself for when school restarts, then the school building will be snowed in and I'll get some extra holiday? Gawd knows I need it to finish my binomial theorem and arithmetic sequences homework!

Ooo, because I haven't been around for so long, I have an old announcement to make:

I started senior debating at school, and my friend and I won our first ever real debate 17-1! It was so scary at first, having to speak convincingly with virtually no cues for 5 minutes, but I guess I discovered I'm a real blabber mouth when push comes to shove!

Zimbabwe 07/13

There was snow in London yesterday evening. This is the first time I have seen snow in London

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    There was snow in London yesterday evening. This is the first time I have seen snow in London

I WANT SNOW HERE TOO !!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Guess who my son was talking to today .... he was enjoying watching The Killers rehearse for the EMA MTV awards and became aware that there was another person there ... Bono! They had quite a normal little chat, "about s**te" as my son so nicely put it. I was/am impressed.

p.s. apparently Bono likes The Killers and as he at the awards to present an award to Sir Paul he took the chance to be in at their rehearsals.

How exciting for him, now if only it had been Johnny Depp eh? i am sure mum would have been there.lol
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH View Post
    Guess who my son was talking to today .... he was enjoying watching The Killers rehearse for the EMA MTV awards and became aware that there was another person there ... Bono! They had quite a normal little chat, "about s**te" as my son so nicely put it. I was/am impressed.

p.s. apparently Bono likes The Killers and as he at the awards to present an award to Sir Paul he took the chance to be in at their rehearsals.
    What's that?
    Did someone say Bono's name?
    That is so cool that your son got to talk with Bono.
    Did he get any photos or an autograph?
    The Killers are cool, maybe Bono will have them open for U2 when they do their next tour.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Bono you say ......... did you let Amy know (Wolf_Q)
    That is awesome Chris ...!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    How exciting for him, now if only it had been Johnny Depp eh? i am sure mum would have been there.lol
    I'm a big Bono fan but if it had been JD ... well, he knows better than to have told me, I would have been way too jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermontcat View Post
    What's that?
    Did someone say Bono's name?
    That is so cool that your son got to talk with Bono.
    Did he get any photos or an autograph?
    The Killers are cool, maybe Bono will have them open for U2 when they do their next tour.
    Guess he could have but it wasn't that kind of a meeting, as he said it was so cool because it wasn't about getting an autograph and stuff. They met because of the particular situation and it was all kind of natural, talking of mutual acquaintances and such, one being Mike Peters of The Alarm, anyone remember him/them?
    Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    Bono you say ......... did you let Amy know (Wolf_Q)
    That is awesome Chris ...!!!
    It is isn't it. He meets/has met many people in the rock world but Bono! That kind of takes the biscuit, especially as it was, as I wrote above, in a kind of natural manner.
    Actually, he was calling me about something to do with my grandaughter, Dannielle and before he hung up it was an 'by the way', as you imagine I was .

Someone on Youtube claims their brother rode a roller coaster with Rik Mayall.

Also, I have to sit around for 3 and a half hours until lessons start at this barn that I'm planning on going to. I want to watch some lessons before I make the decision to ride there.

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Suki Wingy View Post
    Someone on Youtube claims their brother rode a roller coaster with Rik Mayall.
    Meaning?