Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Random Announcements

Summer's halfway over, I will miss doing parade every single night, I will miss talking about nothing in the break room for hours, I will miss all the weird conversations and inside jokes. I do however look forward to ghouling for fright fest.

Boomer smells like a dog today......
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Quote Originally Posted by boomersooner View Post

Boomer smells like a dog today ......

Dawgs are known to do that on occasion ...

Other Favorite Odors include >>>

* Ode de Skunque
    * Fresh Rub of Cow Poop
    * Breath of Road Apple (aka Horse Poop)
    * Scent of Hidden Treasure ~ from the Road Kill Fido dragged behind the couch
    * Deer Burger Pharts ~ when Fido helped the hunters clean up the leftovers

Ya'know ... plain ole DOG isn't so bad, after all.

You have a point!!! I would much rather have stinky little boy dog smell than stinky little boy dog smell with any of the additions you mentioned!!! LOL

I am getting a Heat Pump installed tomorrow, i am very excited , it is a dream come true, i have wanted one for so long, and hopefully my home will now be warm as toast and cool when i need it.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Okay, Carole....I do need to read these with my glasses ON......I thought you were excited to get a HEART PUMP installed tomorrow....and I couldn't understand why that would make your house warmer!!! Sheesh!!!! (I'm glad it is a HEAT pump, not a HEART pump)

My shoulder (mostly the right shoulder) hurts so bad from holding a baby that it tingles. It hurts 100% of the day and night. I'm so tired of this pain.

Quote Originally Posted by AdoreMyDogs View Post
    My shoulder (mostly the right shoulder) hurts so bad from holding a baby that it tingles. It hurts 100% of the day and night. I'm so tired of this pain.
    Might it be bursitis, or something that can be treated? Tell them Vince is just gonna grow, and you need to be able to hold him!
    I've Been Frosted

Had a hamburger twice today....

I hope it wasn't the same hamburger.

Oh boomersooner you made me giggle there, yes with all my blood pressure worries earlier on that were wrong, i could well have needed a heart pump lol, Yes it is now installed, only took 2hrs, and it is wonderful, it was freezing in the house because all the ranchsliders had been open for the workmen, on a cold rainy winters day down under, so i put it on 30 degrees opened up the doors upstairs, and WOW i was so cosy, and it did warm upstairs nicely too, the rooms are usually freezing.

I have wanted one for ages, and the government started a new scheme to insulate older homes giving us a 1200 grant off the total price, so it made it really worth while , we got a 6.5kw model, larger so that the heat can travel upstairs,and hubby is going to work on a way to get the air con up there in the summer as it is stifling up there.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

No, it wasn't the same hamburger Glad I made you giggle, Carole!! I am also glad you are all comfy in your home now....I swear, I don't think I need my glasses until I do a dumb thing like that!! LOL

Carole...just realized...it is winter there, isn't it? Hope you are nice and warm and cozy!

While we have had a few very warm days so far we have had a very mild summer here in Alabama. I can see that the northwest and west are really catching it this year. I hope you continue to keep the hot out west. Our high for today was around 80 and for us this time of year that is nice.

Oh yes i am in pure heaven, really, i cannot believe the difference , there is no comparison, i had a 2.4kw oil finn heater, and that was all, i was often very cold and upstairs was like a fridge, now with 6.5kw you can imagine, i throw all the doors open and now i can sit in comfort on the computer as it is warm in here, i don't even have to wear a sweatshirt,it is wonderful and the kitties are loving it, although Ash is a bit put out, he loved to sit almost underneath Mr Heater, and i can tell he is missing it, i think that kitty electric blanket is probably a purchase i am going to have to make now.

The kitchen is so warm as it blows in that direction more, so in the summer the air con will be in there blasting me away, it is going to be fantastic.

It also helps my arthritis and aches and pains, as being warm is about all you can do to help the pain, and it won't make it go away , but it will help.
    Furangels only lent.