Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New photos

New photos

hello everybody
    We took lotsss of pictures of the kittens just because someone borrowed a camera so I had to take advantage
    You can visit the new albums in this link
    http://community.webshots.com/user/madeguada100
    the last ones, New kittens pictures and the best pictures. And if you want to see me and my husband the last 2 are of us in the greatest place in Turkey
    I hope all of you have a great Thursday...
    Made

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
    The pic of the kitten sticking its tongue out made me laugh sooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like the pic of Mama feeding her babies..... they are getting so big!!!
    MAKES ME WANT A BABY KITTEN SOOOOO BAD..... TRUTHFULLY IT MAKES ME WANT A LITTER OF KITTENS SOOOOO BAD
    GREAT PICS MADEGUADA SOOOO GLAD THAT YOU SHARED THEM!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

"Spotey" is that what you call him/her? Is G O R G E O U S! Those "odd eyes" are just fabulous! They all look so content and happy at your place, you're doing a great job with them! Are you planning on keeping them all?

~Katerrrrrrrr

Yes his name is Spotey because he was the only one we could recognize since they are born , he has some hairs black on his head heheh he is quite a character and very sweet. He is a poser heheh I think he will be the only one with odd eyes so maybe we will keep him, and strangly he is not the deaf one. My husband favorite is the deaf girl, but we cannot keep 3 cats is too much since we are moving to Puerto Rico next summer.
    Having kittens is sooo cool , they are always liking my nose and the adore my curly hair heheh they are always biting and running everywhere.
    I am training them to go to litter but they are only eating the rocks grrrrr.
    I am also cutting their nails every other day, I hope is not unhealthy. But otherwise they will grow knifes heheh.
    I am glad you enjoyed the pictures.
    And the photo with the tounge out is for people like me who didnt like cats before hahahhaha
    Made

Former User Guest
    Wow, gorgeous pictures! Like Sara, I had a good laugh about the tongue out pic, that's so funny!

HELP, what are you trying to do to me? I wish I could jump on the first plane to Turkey and come and get one!

The photographs are wonderful, you are a very talented photographer!

How lovely - tiny kitties growing into small kitties - they are all so adorable - but yes Madeguada like everyone else the tongue sticking out was sooo funny - hope you don't mind I'm sending it to my daughter in USA - it will be the first thing she sees when she opens her computer at work!!! Should start her day of with a huge laugh and an AAAWWWW.
    I agree with Gio you're a very talented photographer - please let us know when other shots go in your website.
    Aren't the furbabies growing quickly - it would be lovely to have a little play with them but seeing as it's impossible I'll have to keep returning to your website!!

Lynne

What a cute kitty you have!

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

as the only person at "Cat Talk" who has the privilege to see Capablanca and her 4 kittens "in person", i can attest to the cuteness of them. It is clear that they are going to be very beautiful because they have a beatiful mama and papa (well their human mama and para are also very good looking but here i am referring to their cat-mama and cat-papa )

Great pics! I too loved the pic with the tongue, but the others were great as well!

Thanks for sharing

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Lovely pictures madeguada! Thanks for sharing. It must be such a joy to have a bunch of kittens!

Good luck with them!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Originally posted by Gio
    HELP, what are you trying to do to me? I wish I could jump on the first plane to Turkey and come and get one!

The photographs are wonderful, you are a very talented photographer!
    Me too! Oh I want one so bad!!! They are like little cottonballs all over. That Spotey does seem to be a real character, but the little deaf girl was soooooo cute. Oh I want a kitten so bad.

I got to work this morning and found out that one of our foreman probably has cancer, so the day wasn't getting off to a good start, but then I see all these wonderful little kitty babies. What a great way to re-start my day. Thanks so much Made.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Just had an email off my daughter Madequada - she was thrilled with the photo and is in love with a tiny ball of white fluff with a sticky out tongue!!!!

Lynne

OMG OMG OMG!! How cute is THAT??!!! I'm in love!! LOL

Such cute little angel white kittens!! Awwwwwwww!!! I want one I want one!! I'm sitting here having a cuteness overload experience at my desk! ROTFL
    Give them all lots of luvin's and scritches for me! They look great! No doubt you and momma kitty are taking very good care of them
    **hugs**

I loved those pictures they are so adorable thanks for sharing I love kitty pictures!!
    Attached Images Attached Images