Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magnificent Maverick!

Magnificent Maverick!

Aren't you a handsome devil? Taking naps on the couch does rule, doesn't it? Have a great day!

Hi Maverick...I am very happy that your family took you in and giving you the love and care that you need. You are a very lucky boy. I think that you are so handsome. I just love your beautiful eyes. Congratulations on DOTD.
    You have to be special to take naps on the sofa with your feet up in the air.
    You could sleep on my couch any day. I have a little yorkie that would share the couch with you. Have a wonderful life with your family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Maverick!

Good morning to our very handsome DOTD,the Magnificent Maverick!! We are a group of Husky loving people here at PT and that good looking mug of yours will get the community buzzing this morning for sure. It sounds like you're living the good life buddy, after being recued by your loving family. We would just love to see you asleep on your back with all fours on the air. It must be a riot. We congratulate you on your big day sweetheart. We hope you and the fur and skin family get to celebrate all day. There can never be too much fun. Right Maverick?? Please tell Mom to give you lots of kisses from us and we wish all of you happiness always. It's a pleasure to meet you big man and we think your Mom should post more pictures of you and get to know the other Huskies on our board!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly but Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Woooooo-woooooooo!!! You are one very handsome husky, Maverick! I LOVE your freckles - my Star girl has a couple, but her dad has alot of them like you do. So cute! You sound like a typical husky, Star tries to ignore me kissing her, too. Do you like playing with other huskies? My Sherman loves playing with other husky boys! maybe your mom will start posting here on PT, there's lots of other huskies here, and we sure would like to see more pictures of you. Congratulations on being DOTD, and if you don't mind, let your mom give you a smooch on the head from me!

Maverick you are certainly one stunning husky boy! In your picture you look like you'd rather be on the go than posing nicely for a photo . But I'm glad you tolerated it so we could get a good look at your beautiful husky face! Yes us people can be a bit clingy and overboard with the hugs and kisses right? . We just can't help it Maverick! But I'm sure you love your people as much as they love you. You just have a mind of your own and your wishes don't always coincide with your people's . I hope today you enjoy an especially wonderful day with your proud humans and your furry brothers and sisters! Congratulations, Maverick, on being our very handsome and charismatic Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hey there gorgeous! Yes, you are one stunning Husky boy! Wow, just look qt those gorgeous eyes; that magnificent coat! Having been Mom to a beautiful Husky girl myself, I know all about that pesky little "stubborn" streak your breed is famous for! But that's just part part of your charm, right MavericK? Remember, always keep your people wanting for more! And we have no doubts that while you may not always "show it," you love your forever family just as much as they love you I'm so happy you found your way to them, sweetheart. How blessed are they to have such a handsome, life loving, loyal best friend in you! Congratulations to you and your proud humans, Maverick! Enjoy your well earned day of celebrity and party hearty! We love Maverick, our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Hugs qnd kisses to you; precious boy1

Maverick,
    You are such a handsome boy!!! I know you love your mommy's kisses 'cause I can see the impression of a heart right there on your chest Happy DOTD to you and your family
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Congrats on being DOTD!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

what a handsome little boy you are Congrats on DOTD!!!!!!

i just HAD to post here.........what a cutie true husky you are LOL, i know that leg spreading you talk about Mav!!!

Congrats!!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Maverick

Maverick, what beautiful blue eyes you have! If I was your mommy I would give you lots of kisses every day too!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hi there handsome boy. I have never met a husky in person, but boy do you make me want to reach through my computer and give you a big hug.

Maverick, you are gorgeous and I hope you have a most wonderful day.

hi mavrerick congratulations on being d o t d ,u are such a lovely , handsome boy ,my mishka would like you . I have 3 sibes at present!!!!!!!!!

What a gooorgeous boy you are Maverick! What a cool name for such a nice dog. Your eyes are stunning and your nosie is so cute. It was nice to meet you! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL MAVERICK!!

What a handsome Husky! Handosome, Handsome Husky! You sound like a cutie, and a true troublemaker like my Buddy boy! Congradulations on being Dog Of The Day! What and honor for you big guy!