Thread: Roth update

Roth update

Just wanted to thank everyone for the prayers
    Good news, Roth made it through ok... i was sooo worried about putting him under given his age and the facts that his blood tests showed raised levels. but all went well and i picked him up at 6.30pm.

Poor guy had to have 2 of his molars removed, he had cracked them and they had become infected, they were also going to remove some of his lumps.... the good news is his lumps were just cysts which the vet was able to drain, so should they return he will just have to have a needle stick to drain them again.
    The bad news is when the went to get the teeth out the roots were very strong and they has to take a saw to his jaw to get them out

My poor boy is still out of it, and his mouth is still bleeding, he must be feeling rough because he is'nt interested in food or water, hopefully he will feel better in the morning.

I am sharing the bed with him tonight downstairs so he does'nt have to fight the stairs .... at the moment he is being a bed hog so i figure i will have about 6 inches of bed tonight ... bless him. here are some pics of my poor boy.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetMBPhoto&ImageID=nFgAA ABMIXlJZFhu24DVOCsMfFxSRd9U8SILBr0fKsoe7yX*uu!MmVA[/img]

Yes we live with cats visit www.aarrff.org

Wonderful news, I so glad he came though okay. Give him some gentle hugs and kisses from me.

Chris