Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please ~PINCH ME~!! Is My Nightmare REALLY OVER?

I kept looking out for a post from you with an update and became afraid when the days slipped by and I didn't see anything. What a great ending, that she brought the kittens down safely herself and into a place where they could be taken by you. Congratulations, not just on rescuing them, but in getting so many people involved who didn't really want to be there.

Three words for you, girl...

WAY TO GO!!!!!

Like Johanna (Cataholic) said, you never cease to amaze us!!!

I have one (yeah, I know, stupid) question. Did you or anyone do a check of the perimeter of the area in case one kitten wandered off?? I know, I'm a worry wart. Sorry.

Sleep well tonight. I know I will, and so will those 3 precious furkids you saved.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    [QUOTE=moosmom
    I have one (yeah, I know, stupid) question. Did you or anyone do a check of the perimeter of the area in case one kitten wandered off?? I know, I'm a worry wart. Sorry. [/QUOTE]
    Don't worry Donna. Gracie only had two teats that were nursed on. There would have been 3 but one baby was killed by a raccoon a while back, or a rogue tom cat. And I only saw the 2 on Mon. screaming and climbing out of the roof hole in full view...not to mention the mama cat cries I made were answered back by only 2 wee ones. Don't worry...If there's any chances there are more kittens unaccounted for in my safaris, I don't quit till I get them all. I can't get over how HUGE the babies look in the pictures lol! Nope...tiny-hineys lol!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Happy ending to a very fustrating start.Great job Janet
    I wish we had a Janet S. in every town and every city all over the world.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

God bless you for persevering and saving these darling little lives and that of their meowmie's. "Hero" isn't good enough to describe you, maybe Saint?

Those babies are adorable.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

WTG! All I can say is your dedication is amazing! Congrats on getting those babies down.