Thread: Since all of the other expectant moms are sharing...

Since all of the other expectant moms are sharing...

Here's our ultrasound picture:

Last edited by prechrswife; 03-20-2006 at 08:58 AM. Reason: left out a word

Awww... how very cute! I bet you're excited! My old neighbor used to go as a missionary to China and help couples like yourself make the paperwork as easy as possile, etc.

I forget, do you have a date set to pick up your new baby?

Oh that is so cute! I am hoping you will hear very soon and come here to collect your darling daughter! Im lightning candles and thinking good thoughts for you and your family!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Waiting, waiting, it is the hardest part. Can't wait until you get the date to travel.

That is such a cute idea! I LOVE IT!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Heeeeee heee heee!

That was great. Any idea in when you're going now? I know the date got moved, but I cannot remember until when, though I am sure it's burned into your brain and you're counting the days!

We are still waiting. There have been slowdowns with the Chinese agency that deals with adoption, mostly due it seems to a larger than usual number of applications from adoptive parents. The next batch of referrals is due out around the end of the month. Ours won't be in that group, but we should have an idea after that about whether ours is more likely to come at the end of April or the end of May. We should travel sometime this summer.

awwww

that is so cute!! I know you guys are so exctied!! What a special little baby you guys are going to be blessed with!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    What a great idea! I would definitely put it in Mary Joyce's baby book. Can't wait until she's in your arms.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Awwww, this brought the LES in my eyes.... . What a special idea!!

I know, the waiting is the worst part in adoptions, but once your litle girl is there, you wil forget all the trouble and be VERY happy!!

I cannot wait till I can shout out: "Welcome to your forever parents, Mary Joyce" !!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

How cute

(((HUGS))) to expectant mom Dusty

You have lots of aunties (and a few uncles) here on the board - it is always such fun to finally meet the new babies. How exciting it will be when Mary Joyce is finally here. Hope you have time then to post for us

I have to admit that the picture wasn't my idea. It is fairly well-known in the China adoption community. I thought y'all might enjoy it, though.

Oh what a sweet & special gesture. My heart & thoughts go out to you 7 your family, wishing for only the best. It has been a dream of mine to adopt a child some day.
    Your baby girl will be a special girl thats for sure. Congrats, I am so very happy for you & all involved. And what a beautiful name, Mary Joyce, perfect.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

That is very cute. I was thinking about you just last week. I didn't know the date had been pushed back, and hadn't seen anything from you for a while, I thought maybe you were already in China. Well, hope things move quickly and smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger's Mom
    That is very cute. I was thinking about you just last week. I didn't know the date had been pushed back, and hadn't seen anything from you for a while, I thought maybe you were already in China. Well, hope things move quickly and smoothly.
    I've been around, but life has been a zoo for about the last 3 weeks. We had 3 deaths in the church, went out of town for a couple of days, and my husband had the flu. I'm ready for an uneventful week.