Thread: Shopping 4 BUNNIES!

Shopping 4 BUNNIES!

I went shopping at Wal-Mart first and got a one time use camera for 4 dollars. THEN, I went to Orscheln's and got a small dog toy. It has a tennis ball on one end and then a fuzzy raccoon tail with a squeaker in it on the other. Then I went to the cat toy section. I got two big balls with bells in them, they're so big my bunnies can pick them up. Then I spotted some yarn balls, they really like those, got two of them. Then I spotted a bird toy, LOL. It has four rubber rings and a bell at the end. I hung it in their cage, they really like that, too. That's all I got. LOL Patrick, a friend from school was there, and I said I got all that for my rabbits and he said "RABBITS DON'T PLAY WITH THAT!" LOL, shows how much HE knows. I LOVE spoiling my bunnies! After I get my film developed, I'll post some pics on here after I send them to my cousin to scan, or maybe I can do that at the library. Anyway, more to come!

Can hardly wait to see those picture.

When I first read your topic, I thought, to buy more bunnies. It wasn't until I read that I saw its buying for bunnies. When we go into a pet store, we just have to look at all the new toys they have.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Like you Meg, I also get a kick out of buying stuff for my buns, it makes me happy.

Also can't wait to see the new pics of your rabbits.

Bunny Toys

My bunnies like toys too. Some of their favorite toys are not purchased from a store though....
    Chocolate loves to toss around a small empty margarine tub and/or it's lid, an empty roll of TP is great fun too. Daisy loves the sound of tearing up old phone books and newspapers. If I'm not careful, he'll rip apart bags of litter and then I have a real mess to clean up. Plastic measuring spoons are fun as well as some infant baby rattles. They all love the cat toy that's a spoked barrel with a small bell inside...plus I can find them when they are playing with it!

Michigan Rabbit Rescue has these great plastic cat castles for their buns...they are large, 4 ft w x 4 ft d x 3 ft h and have different levels and windows to jump through and sit in. Unfortunately the company stopped making them so I'm looking for a replacement. If I find something I'll post it.

It really is fun to watch them play!

I bought the buns a little wooden tunnel which they love. The funny thing is when they are in the garden and it is time to come indoors, the buns think if the hide in it I won't get them but all I have to do is lift the tunnel up, then I can catch them. LOL! it is so funny when they realise how it works. lol lol lol!

Hehehehe! Bunnies are soo cute! I cant wait to see the new pics. Buying toys for pets is always fun!

I have a blast shopping for my pets!! it's soooooooooooo fun! I've seen some other little kitty castles at www.ferretstore.com

Originally posted by Bunnicula05
    I have a blast shopping for my pets!! it's soooooooooooo fun! I've seen some other little kitty castles at www.ferretstore.com

What a great web site, I loved the wooden huts, and shipping is free in the US. You guys are so lucky - it's not fare!! I might find out how much shipping would be and treat the buns (AGAIN).

Hehehe...I hope it isn't out of your league Heather. And shipping is only free in the U.S. on purchases $25 or more. I thought it was free too, but ONLY if u pay $25. Ugh....

Yes, I would have spent over $25, but I think the shipping will be to much anyway for me, never mind, they are enjoying their tunnel that I bought them.

Yes, Heather, I've had to do the same thing to get my bunnies out of a tunnel. For as much as we like to think that they are smart, sometimes I wonder..... like Robbie. He seems to think that if he turns his back to me I can't see him and therefore I will leave him alone!!! What a dunderhead!

Awwwwwwwwwwww, Heather, I'm sorry. You need to find a good pet supply website in the U.K. LOL.