Thread: Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Hello~
    Hi, I'm Dani... Bailey's mom. Bailey is a 4 yr. old Shih Tzu. He's paralyzed from the waist down. But he LOVES to run and play and be with his family. Want to learn more? Just ask!

Hi Dani & Bailey!

To Pet Talk!

Roxey, Huney and Bon are my crew and I'm Anna...their human.

I'd love to learn more about your little boy! He sounds like a doll
    Do you have any pictures of him? We DO LOVE PICTURES!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks for the friendly welcomes!

Thank you for the welcome! Yes I do have some pictures. I was just going to make a signature actually. I'll get some up ASAP. In the meantime, if you like you can check out Bailey's Page at danielleblase.tripod.com look under Links and it will direct you to it.
    Yes Bailey is a doll! He is the love of my life and my pride and joy. He's like a son to me I guess you could say. He has played 'Sandy' in Annie when I did a showcase. He might be playing 'Toto' in the Wizard of Oz, we'll have to see though. Anyway, just let me know if you have any questions. I have one actually, when I graduate next year, I'm considering getting another puppy. Are there any breeds that are good with Shih Tzus? I like the small breeds and Klee Klais. Just a question. We'd be getting a girl if we do get one. Her name would be Maya [after the dog in Eight Below=)]

Aww! I just love your siggy! Bailey looks absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I am Stephanie, and my two furbabes are Jesse, a three-legged English springer spaniel, and Splinter, a hedgehog. I am going to be getting a betta fish soon also!

If you don't mind me asking, how did little Bailey end up being paralyzed? - and does he use a wheelchair?
    Stephanie, Jesse, and Splinter

Well I don't have much time right now got to go get ready for school but i'll let you know as soon as i get home. oh and anyone know how to make siggys smaller? or about the new dog question earlier? well got to go. talk to ya later.

Welcome

Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Briana, and I have 4 pets(Well 5 if you count my pet Rock! ) I'm sure you're going to love it here, and Bailey is a doll! To make your signature smaller you would want to resize it. If you need some help on that, just ask. As for the dog question, it really doesn't depend on the breed, it depends on the dog itself. Look in local shelters and rescues for maybe a calmer small dog, then arrange a meeting with Bailey! (I said calm and small, so it wouldn't be too hard on Bailey )
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

to PetTalk!
    I am Lut, and I am owned by 4 cats, Maya, Inka, Snoopy and Zazou. Inka and Snoopy are disabled too
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

It's wonderful to meet all of you! And yes I would need help resizing the sig. I tried it in photobucket but it's not working. Anyway, thanks for the advice on the new dogs. I'm hoping to go to Petsmart with Bailey tonight and spend some time with him. He loves going places with me. Oh and about his paralysis, he had a herniated disk a year or so ago [before I got him] and I guess when the doctor's did sugery they messed something up and he was paralyzed from it. But he doesn't let him bother him at all! He runs and plays and climbs stairs and everything else.

Here ya go. IT's 22KB which is 3KB under sig limit .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Oh thanks so much! How are you all doing? And your babies?
    Gonna go take my baby to the park. Talk to you all later! God Bless!
    Last edited by BaileysMom; 03-15-2006 at 03:41 PM.

Bailey is very cute and sounds like he's a big star!

Just wondering if he is paralized how does he run and play? Does he have a wheelchair?

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Well just got back from Bailey's... umm well My walk.. he rode in the stroller lol. We walked down to his Aunt Kristy's [one of my best friends and neighbor] and cousin Chipper's [fellow Shih Tzu] house. The boy's played and had a staring contest with a great dane that was taking a walk across the street lol. Bailey got tired quickly as Chip's about 3 times his size. And he got cold fast due to a new haircut. [But I LOVE his hair shorter lol he looks like a puppy even more lol]. At the moment he's asleep behind me. Tuckered out. It was cute because we got to the front yard and I figured I'd let him down so he could excercise a bit before we went in, but he headed straight for the front door and dragged himself up all 3 steps to get in. He headed straight to the water bowl, had his treat and went of to Dreamland lol. Ah well, now I have time to tell you all about it lol. So what all have you done today?

Hi! I have 3 dogs, two white Boxers, Alaska, and Georgia are their names, and Buddy, a Pit Bull/Australian Cattle Dog mix. By the way, my name is Makayla Do you have pictures you can share of your furkid? How'd he get paralized? Poor guy, but I'm sure you're giving him the most wonderful he could have Welcome to PT!

Welcome