Thread: Hi everyone

Hybrid View

Hi everyone

Hi, I have 3 Cats, Chloe is the oldest at 18, I adopted her 17 years ago from the S.P.C.A. she is a jewel, still going strong,she loves to sleep in my lap.
    Sibyl is 10, I found her on the highway in the middle of nowhere on a cold winter day (just couldn't leave her there).She's a funny cat but so sweet.
    Zoe is 9, she's Sibyl's daugher, she's the 'princess' she rules the house, she can be pushy but she's very loving.Bailey is Zoe's sister we lost her last November to an infection, Vet couldn't really tell what it was. I also have a dog, Russo, he is the baby of the house at 2, the cats don't really like him but he doesn't care, as long as I take him to the river (his happy place) to swim or play with his dog friends. My husband brought him home after I said no dogs and he stole my heart. He realy is my baby!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SUC50300.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	26933   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SUC50304.JPG 
Views:	151 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	26934   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SUC50472.JPG 
Views:	120 
Size:	435.1 KB 
ID:	26935   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SUC50424.JPG 
Views:	138 
Size:	346.6 KB 
ID:	26936   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Russo at the River (7).jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	26937  

Welcome! You do have your work cut out with geriactric cats and a puppy. Welcome, once again!

Welcome to Pet Talk. Your cats are adorable, and Russo looks like he can keep you on your toes. Handsome boy.

Welcome to Pet Talk! With that crew, you sound like you'll fit right in here! My name is Karen, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar.

To Pet Talk!

I'm Anna and I have three dogs (the ones in my siggy). It's nice to meet you and your fur family. Your cats are totally adorable and Russo is stunning!

I look forward to getting to know you all

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

to Pet Talk!!
    I am Lut, and I am owned by 4 gorgeous cats, named Maya, Inka, Zazou and Snoopy
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge