Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No More Seal Killing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    Want to know WHY hunters (not those retard sport hunters) get excited over a kill?

Call me crazy, but anyone that gets 'excited' over a killing is just plain wrong. I wouldn't want that excited person anywhere near me, my child, my house, etc. Excited? Over death? No way. No how.

I don't see how getting healthy food is such a bad thing. If you wern't happy that you could finally go home with "healthy food", then you wouldn't hunt & you would eat that toxic meat at the store & get freaky things like cancers & enjoy that some how.

& its not the KILLING of the animal that is the exciting part, its the finallying going home part & knowing that you can eat safe meat.

Even if safe meat started popping up at the stores, you still need different meats in your system. Its not healthy only eatting beef, chicken or pork.. & for me Pork isn't in my diet & chicken is slowly being removed, as I'm getting ill off of it (poor digestive system, caused by an ulser).
    Rabbit, duck, deer, cariboo, moose & other meats (not preditors or endangered animals, to me thats sick & wrong) is good to have in you system.

another thing that I just thought of... What about bugs? How many millions do we kill because they bother us, fly in our face, or live too close to our homes?
    Ex. Cockroaches, flies, ants, spiders, garden bugs, hornets, etc. We stomp, squash, drown, set fire too, poison & trap (death), millions if not billions of bugs yearly.. I'm pretty sure thousands of people get excited after they have killed so called annoying bugs... They feel pain too. The only difference is that they aren't cute & cuddly.

Firstly to my knowledge our meat here in NZ is hormone free for a start, including our chickens, I have never eaten meat from a hunt in my life to be honest.

I think this thread is getting off the main subject really and becoming a debate once again over hunting and not what it really is about slaughter,we could argue on and on over our difference of opinions on hunting, but the intention of this thread it yet again to bring to the attention of everyone the barbaric culling of innocent baby seals.

Again i find it odd to believe anyone can condone this practice,there are many things going on in our world that are just plain disgusting, each and every one of them deserves out attention, some might be considered more important, but in the end we can only do so much, there is still nothing wrong with taking up every cause possible and try to do something to make a positive change about it.

If you sign the petition you are at least trying to help these changes come about.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️