Thread: Kelsie

Kelsie

How glad I was to read your happy story! I am so happy that you have such a good home now, you sure deserve it!

You sound like a wonderful little doggie, I'd love to get a kiss from you

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day!!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Oh what a face! Kelsie you are adorable but I am sure everyone tells you that. Your story made me smile because you finally found the happiness that you deserve. Gee, you doubled your weight too. Life is good! And the Big Bed! Wow! Congratulations to you Kelsie on finding a wonderful loving home. You are a very special doggie and it is only fitting that you should be Sunday's special Dog of the Day!

"Oh Kelsie"
    Your story made me cry this morning, but the ending is soooo wonderful. I don't know how anyone could not just love a beauty like you to pieces! I'm so glad your family came along to save you and you have stayed the wonderful dog you always were! I would love to get some big boxer smooches from you I hope today is the 2nd happiest day of your life (the 1st being rescued by your family, of course!). Congragulations you wonderful, beautiful, loving, Dog Of The Day. You have made my day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hey Kelsie, you are a true Dog of the Day...taking your rightful place on the BIG BED. What a horrid start you had in life. I am so glad you kept the faith and your puppy spirit until your real family could find you. Sometimes it just takes a while for doggies and their real family to get together. But look how wonderful it is when they do!!! Wonderful for you and wonderful for them, and wonderful for us who have the distinct pleasure of getting to have the one and only Kelsie as our Dog of the Day. It was in the cards all along. Be a good girl now because you know there is a very special day planned for you.

From your fellow Illinois admirers,

Rachel, Hannah, and Tucker

Kelsie, your owner is right...you're beautiful inside and out. I'm glad that you've now got the kind of life that a great Boxer Lady like you deserves.
    You are also a good example of what brilliantly wonderful pets rescued dogs can make. Kelsie, you're the best!
    Marie

Kelsie, what a beauty you are, and it's so wonderful that your family found you and took you home to show you what love is all about, or maybe it's the other way and you are showing them.
    I love the fact that you get to sleep in the big bed, that's when you know you are family. Congratulations, dear, sweet, beautiful Kelsie, our Very Best Dog of the Day. I know your family will have some extra treats for you on your very special day.
    Jackie

All I could think when I saw your picture, Kelsie, was "what a bundle of love". Then I read your story, and I know it is true!! And you, who had such a rough start in life have now got the best life can offer, and you're taking full advantage of it!! So glad you don't carry the burden of your first year around.

I think your picture is wonderful!! I love your sweet face!!

Happy napping in the "big bed" today. And I hope you get lots of treats and love on your special day. You are a terrific Sunday Dog of the Day!!!

Love you Kelsie!

Hi Kelsie!! I never posted on the Dog boards here before but your beautiful face caught my eye, and your story nearly broke my heart, until I read the delightful ending! You'd be a real treat to meet, that's for sure! God bless you and your wonderful parents for rescuing you and nurturing you back to love-filled happy life! Congratulations beautiful girl on being so deservedly DOG OF THE DAY!!

Kelsie, you are a beauty!! I just want to thank your family for rescuing you. I am so glad that you didn't give up on the human race. You are precious. Congrats on DOTD!!

Sue, Killian and Shiloh

Re: Love you Kelsie!

Originally posted by Cleocatra
    Hi Kelsie!! I never posted on the Dog boards here before but your beautiful face caught my eye, and your story nearly broke my heart, until I read the delightful ending! You'd be a real treat to meet, that's for sure! God bless you and your wonderful parents for rescuing you and nurturing you back to love-filled happy life! Congratulations beautiful girl on being so deservedly DOG OF THE DAY!!
    Many of us are "cross-posters" , Cleocatra!! You'll have to come back again!! We love all the pets, and especially appreciate seeing Dog people on the Cat Board and vice versa!!!

Re: Re: Love you Kelsie!

Originally posted by Logan

Many of us are "cross-posters" , Cleocatra!! You'll have to come back again!! We love all the pets, and especially appreciate seeing Dog people on the Cat Board and vice versa!!!

Thanks Logan Just because I'm partial to kitties doesn't mean I don't love ALL the animals I'll be a little more versatile and visit the Pet boards too. And of course I'll be back to see the Doggies of the Day. This is fun (just really haven't taken the time before)!

BEAUTIFUL KELSIE

I'm so happy to meet you Baby !!! Though you had
    a very bad start in life, you stayed true to your noble
    canine nature and never gave up on humans.Thank You
    for trusting people again sweet girl. Your family loves
    you very much and you have a forever home with
    truly luckey people. Bless you Sweetheart and may I
    offer congratulations on being so rightly honored as
    our Sunday DOG OF THE DAY !!! I wish you & your folks
    a long happy & healthy life...

Dear Kelsie. When I clicked on your photo, I was so happy to see such a gorgeous, smiling Boxer girl featured as Dog of the Day. Then I read your story, and the tears came. It will never cease to amaze me, how forgiving our canine companions can be. Despite the horrors of your early life, your indomitable spirit, your will to live and your capacity to love and forgive prevailed. Now your inner beauty can shine and thankfully, for all the days of your life, you will be cherished and treasured. Thanks so much to your proud, proud, adoring family for giving you the chance to be all that you can be! You are truly a most deserving, beautiful and splendid Sunday Dog of the Day! I wish for you a very, very long, happy and healthy life with your wonderful family beautiful Kelsie! And of course, I know your day of honor will be celebrated in fine style! Oh, I wish I could give you the biggest hug!! All my love to you precious Kelsie!!