Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts????

Ghosts????

Im just wondering how many people believe in ghosts???

I see all these shows that say they are "hunted" I don't believe it at all but its still fun to watch! But anyways some of these shows are so fake and you can tell. The only way I am going to believe in them is if I see one myself I don't think that is going to happen

I do beleive in ghosts. I also watch those shows But I think those people were getting in way over their heads, and shouldn't start doing all of those things to talk to the ghosts.

My friend's house is haunted, I've never seen the ghosts that stay there but over 10 people has seen them. There is a little girl and a man figure.

Doors have been unlocked and opened by the ghosts, things have moved and been stolen and I even think that lights have been turned on and off. The ghosts have never harmed them though.

They think it's because where their house is, used to be a road (Now the new road is next to their house) and they found a story from decades ago that a daughter and father died in a car accident right on the road.

They're Catholic (So am I) and they've had their house blessed many times but they won't go away. It seems like the ghosts show up right after someone goes to confession...

Freaky stuff, dude Part of me has always wanted to see a ghost, too

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

I would love to live in a hunted house One of my life goals is to go to a hunted place I might run out like a chicken but I will get over it

~("You can't win them all")~

I really don't know what to believe anymore. I have heard so many stories but I just don't know if I believe them all.

Most definitely yes. I've actually seen one.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I think that are minds and eyes play tricks on us. But that isn't saying that you didn't see what you saw

I believe in them. I don't think i'm afraid of ghosts, just wary. Often when i go into somewhere like a museum or a castle i get a very creepy feeling, especially when i go near certain things. I could be a spirit medium ! I don't know if i think weegie boards and stuff work though, and i've watched programmes where they use them and most of the time the people just look rather silly

Zimbabwe 07/13

I believe in ghosts... Boo!

• AMADEUS • AUGUSTUS • SEBASTIAN • THEODORE •

I beleive have had to many strang things happen to me to not. I have mentioned them in a thread like this that was started a couple years ago.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Me! I believe that the spirit of the deceased comes back when we need them
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

11. I never have believed in ghosts. but ive had weird sensations like someone brushing something up agasint my arm and there was nothing there... but i figured that was just something stupid happening with me. like imagined it or something. LOL

and your right the ghost movies and shows are still fun to watch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13
    Most definitely yes. I've actually seen one.
    Have you? Tell me more!

I saw my Grandad walk passed my kitchen door a week after his funeral and my Dad has come back to me a few times in dreams....each time he has still been ill but much happier than before he died
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I don't rule out ghosts. But I believe more in spirits. There are good ones and bad ones.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yup, I believe because I saw one. I didn't tell anybody until about two years later, then my son overheard me telling someone & said "Hey, I saw him, too! He tipped his hat at me." OK, so now I'm freaked!

My Dad comes around me every once in a while. There's a distinct aroma of a cigar when he does.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!