Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leonardo's MOST Annoying Habit!

Leonardo's MOST Annoying Habit!

Leonardo is built like a miniature tank! He weights 13 pounds and is heavy. He has long hair that tends to stick out in all directions, especially when I try to get around him. He loves to get in front of me and mosey along. He has built in radar too; if I move left to pass him, he moves left; if I move right, so does he. He can fill a whole doorway just by himself. He loves to play this game when I am in a hurry. I had the flu earlier this fall. I HAD to get to the bathroom. You guessed it. Mr. Tank would not get out of the way. I finally scooted him out of the way with my foot. NO KICK! Just a nudge. You should have heard him! I'm sure the neighbors two houses down heard his protest. Thankfully, I made to to the bathroom just in time. Do your kids ever drive you nuts? What are their MOST annoying habits?

When Big stands on me in the middle of the night. STANDS on me. All TWENTYONE POUNDS OF HIM. On my arthritic hip, no less!

LOL FUNNY TOPIC!!!!!

The only thing that Tinky does that is CRAZY is every time I clean out the litter box she jumps in there RIGHT AFTER I AM DONE and uses it !!!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Hahaha... THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!!!! You guys certainly have a handful - in every sense of the word My cat Pippo has just done his most annoying thing.. I was having soup for brunch and i left it on the table while i did some other stuff and when i came back he was ON THE TABLE with his FACE IN MY SOUP!!!! I couldn't believe it - my brunch was half gone! And last night he stole a piece of chicken off the table as well...sigh..he is so terrible sometimes!

Hmmm, going to have to think about this ... I hate it when the kids door-dash and we've had a bunch of that this past week.

The only other one that springs to mind right now is when I want to get a photo of Livvy, most of the time she tries to get away. **Uh, oh - little flashy box on Momma's face again. Things gonna get REAL bright soon. Must slink away.** For all the photos that I've posted of her lolling or napping, I think I have double that of a rear view of her hustling out of the room! CATS!!!

How can anything so maddening be so darned lovable?
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Re: Leonardo's MOST Annoying Habit!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
    [B][color=blue]Leonardo is built like a miniature tank! He weights 13 pounds and is heavy. He has long hair that tends to stick out in all directions, especially when I try to get around him. He loves to get in front of me and mosey along. He has built in radar too; if I move left to pass him, he moves left; if I move right, so does he. He can fill a whole doorway just by himself. He loves to play this game when I am in a hurry.

momofuzzyface!!! That's so funny! My cat Kedi kinda does that too, and I guess that is my thing about him that is annoying (but cute too ) When he REALLY annoys me doing that, is when I have BLACK pants or skirt on............he's cream color. It always seems like it happens when I am about to go out the door! I have taken to carrying a sticky lint remover in my car

Sydney

Sydney has the bad habit to hide behind the wall and jump right before my feet on the moment I'm passing by !!!!
    It always scares me , but he seems to enjoy his little game !!!!!The rascal

Oh wow MOFF you've opened the flood gates here!! ALL three stooges do exactly the same as Leonardo and I could TEAR my hair at times!! Especially if I've got a tray full of something - from the rear it must look like some strange confused dance!

Sara - Yes as soon as the litterbox is clean - in jumps Bagel!!

Yes yes yes - Mocha , AmberLee and Yorkster all three of those!!!!

AND as soon as I've vacuumed why oh why does Dan have to roll all over the floor? AND as soon as the bath has been cleaned does he have to jump in? AND as soon as they water dish has been washed and refilled does he drop some disgusting thing in it?
    D'you know it's just struck me writing this - my furkids hate CLEAN - Yipppeeeeee no more housework!!!!!

Lynne

I am afraid that Trevor is guilty of most of the above too. His most annoying habit, though, is walking on me and meowing very early on a weekend morning. Actually he does it every morning but the weekends are the worst. I try to turn over and ignore him but it's hard to ignore a LOUD 20 lb. cat. After I feed him he goes back to sleep and I am wide awake.

Originally posted by Mocha
    My cat Pippo has just done his most annoying thing.. I was having soup for brunch and i left it on the table while i did some other stuff and when i came back he was ON THE TABLE with his FACE IN MY SOUP!!!! I couldn't believe it - my brunch was half gone! And last night he stole a piece of chicken off the table as well...sigh..he is so terrible sometimes!
    This reminds me of the other day. I caught Chester fishing around with his paw in my iced tea trying to catch an ice cube! I know better than to leave a glass alone with them in the house but thought I could get by with it 'just this once'.

Former User Guest
    I hate it when Casper has eaten tuna for example and then he goes and has a sip of water from my glass, and then I have a "lovely" tuna flavoured water And he knows also how to slow me down by walking infront of me, taking one step per minute. This isn't funny when having a huge need to go to the toilet Kitty always makes sure the area where they eat isn't clean! Dry food and water all over the floor there, I guess she doesn't like clean either

LOL!!! Yes Pippo ALWAYS drinks out of my glass too - I have no idea why..and sometimes we don't know until we taste the water..hahaha...btw, he has JUST eaten a bug. GROSS!! I think it's made him feel a little queasy though 'coz he's having a quick lie - down now.

Life with cats! I'm ROTFLOL!!! There's a lot of similarity in our experiences -- do you think there's a conspiracy going on here? hee, hee, hee!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Former User Guest
    Yeah, another gross habit, eating spiders, flies etc. In summertime, less kissing with the cats, never know what they've eaten

SPIDER BREATH!!! EWWWW!
    I've experienced THAT a few times too!