Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Community Service??

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13
    I should ask my vet. That would be perfect job experience, too since I do want to be a D.V.M.
    Yeah^^! Thats what helped my sister fully decide to become a vet. It'll also look good on your resume (sp?) when you're old enough to get a real job.

I think I may do that....like maybe on the days my mom is off volunteering there from like 3-5 or something...IF they'll let me...
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I think I may do that....like maybe on the days my mom is off volunteering there from like 3-5 or something...IF they'll let me...
    I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope you get to volunteer there. I know it'd be awesome. My sister always came home talking about what she did that day, and everyday came with something new and exciting.
    Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli
    I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope you get to volunteer there. I know it'd be awesome. My sister always came home talking about what she did that day, and everyday came with something new and exciting.
    Good luck!!
    Lucky! I would get to spend time with animals, and hopefully get some vet experience, and I would get to see ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Lucky! I would get to spend time with animals, and hopefully get some vet experience, and I would get to see ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS!
    Yeah! My sister once told me about someone bringing their pet pot-bellied pig in to get her hoofs trimmed or something... and the pig wasn't a happy customer!!
    I think the hardest part would be having to be around when they have to put an animal down. I'm sensitive, so I can't handle that very strongly.
    You'll certainly get plenty of experiance.

Yeah! My sister once told me about someone bringing their pet pot-bellied pig in to get her hoofs trimmed or something... and the pig wasn't a happy customer!!
    I think the hardest part would be having to be around when they have to put an animal down. I'm sensitive, so I can't handle that very strongly.
    You'll certainly get plenty of experiance.
    That's why I was weary of deciding on even being a Vet. I didn't think I could handle that, and that I would come home bawling every day. I realized, that if it was for the better of the animal, and it would help them, that it would be for the best.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

That's why I was weary of deciding on even being a Vet. I didn't think I could handle that, and that I would come home bawling every day. I realized, that if it was for the better of the animal, and it would help them, that it would be for the best.
    Yeah, thats the way my sister thinks. I admire her for going into the profession... I'm sticking with art, I'm the under-achiever of the family^^!

Yeah, thats the way my sister thinks. I admire her for going into the profession... I'm sticking with art, I'm the under-achiever of the family^^!
    Your photography is AMAZING!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Your photography is AMAZING!
    Thanks!! ^__^ That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    I like your photography, too.
    Art is the only way I can express myself without getting in trouble.

Thanks!! ^__^ That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    I like your photography, too.
    Art is the only way I can express myself without getting in trouble.
    Aww, and thanks!
    I loooove photography, but I better stick more to Vet-ness! I wanted to be a vet since I was 4. I used to play doctor on my poor stuffed animals. They always had tissue casts and smelled like lotion!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Aww, and thanks!
    I loooove photography, but I better stick more to Vet-ness! I wanted to be a vet since I was 4. I used to play doctor on my poor stuffed animals. They always had tissue casts and smelled like lotion!
    Lol! When I was four, I was the kind who was terrified of dogs! Actually, I was afraid of most animals!
    Can you believe that?! Me, the one that lives in a house that currently has three dogs, two cats, a hamster, and a bird!!
    My parents said that I've always had artistic abilities, though.

Lol! When I was four, I was the kind who was terrified of dogs! Actually, I was afraid of most animals!
    Can you believe that?! Me, the one that lives in a house that currently has three dogs, two cats, a hamster, and a bird!!
    My parents said that I've always had artistic abilities, though.
    Yay art. My mom is an artist/nurse. She draws in her spare time. (she rarely has any though ) I can't believe u were afriad of animals! I used to go around pretending to be a dog
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Yay art. My mom is an artist/nurse. She draws in her spare time. (she rarely has any though ) I can't believe u were afriad of animals! I used to go around pretending to be a dog
    My mum is a nurse at a nursing home... none of my parents appear to have any artistic abilities.. though my father says that his mum had some (I never got to meet her).
    My friend used to act like a dog... just last year! She has her moments.

My mum is a nurse at a nursing home... none of my parents appear to have any artistic abilities.. though my father says that his mum had some (I never got to meet her).
    My friend used to act like a dog... just last year! She has her moments.
    lol! I still act like a dog around Lily, and I dont think I inherited my moms drawing ability!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

lol! I still act like a dog around Lily, and I dont think I inherited my moms drawing ability!
    The closest I come to acting like a dog is when I'm playing with the dogs. My father taught Ethan to bark, but only if you bark at him first. So my family looks rather unique, barking at our own dogs!