Thread: It's been forever.....

It's been forever.....

Okay, I know....it's been forever since I was on here last. But I have had a rough time. I think the last time I posted was after Justin died. So really quick I'll try to update on everyone (in order by age),

Jewel--Still as mean as ever.

Blue--Is begining to have a really hard time moving around, and the cold weather we had this winter didn't help. But now that it is hot again, he is doing a lot better.

Mama Dog--Going strong.

Dixie Belle--Here is my problem child. She decided that she didn't like the food we were feeding her and quit eating. I'm talking she lost so much weight that you could count her ribs by looking at her. We tried several different things, and finally found that she will eat canned Alpo, and dry Co-op mixed together. After trying to starve herself for about a month, she is now putting on weight and looking good. No more ribs!!!

Beautiful--Been having a bad time with her too. Someone dumped a tom cat out and he was chasing her off and eating all of her food. We were finally able to catch him, only to have him get loose and run in the road. A truck hit him, and he didn't make it. I was really upset because I was going to try and find a home for him. It just sickens me the way people just throw animals away.

Otto--Still doing good.

I think that brings everyone up to date. Sorry it's been so long since I posted, but Belle really had us worried. Maybe I can get some more free time.

WAIT!!! I FORGOT PRINCE!!!

Prince--Is tring to be the big dog of the house, to bad he is the smallest pup in the pack. But he finally got old enough to be fixed and we just had that done two weeks ago.

Okay, now that's everyone!
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

Welcome home, Dixie Belle!

It sounds like things have been very eventful. Hope Prince, Blue, and Dixie Belle are all feeling well now. (Is Beautiful fine now that the 'visiting' Tom has RB'd?)
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Welcome back, Dixie Belle!!! We missed you! I'm glad you're back!

Love,
    Sarah & Sadie

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

It is nice to hear from you, Dixie Belle!!! Your hands have been full, as usual. Keep checking in, will you???

Logan

Dixie Belle, shame on you - worrying your Mama like that. You saintly babies aren't supposed to be greyhound skinny! Now you eat up good, or I'll have another saintly girl I know come steal all your biscuits!

Dixie Belle's mama - welcome back! Sorry you were having such a trying time, but we're here, and glad you are, too.

Welcome back, Dixie Belle! I am so sorry to hear about Beautiful. It's such a shame that any living creature is ever dumped. The poor thing At least you tried. Your other furkids sound great and it's great to have an update on them.

One new update since you last heard from me is that i have a new dog. Her name is Kersey and she's a labbie/GSD mix. She's lovely and I love her to pieces. Graham had a terrible accident last autumn, but I am not sure when you left. He jumped off my balcony and dislocated his ankle, and now he has a fused ankle joint, preventing his leg from bending, but he's doing pretty good.

Anyway, it's great to hear from you again. If you have any more pics I would love to see some new ones of your gang

Welcome back Dixie Belle, it's nice to hear from you, I can see why you have been busy, but don't be a stranger, we love to hear from you.
    Jackie

Dixie Belle, We don't know you, or you us, so we thought we'd take a minute to introduce ourselves. I'm Anna, the proud owner of Angus the Rottweiler, and Roxey the Siberian Husky. We just wanted to give you a big "HELLO" and tell you we can't wait to hear more from you
    Last edited by anna_66; 04-20-2002 at 12:03 PM.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

It's uncanny how just when you start thinking about somebody hard.... you hear from them we haven't really talked before but you touched me. Maybe I should think more often Who knows who might show up, Phred... are you reading this Laurie
    p.s. (don't mind me..I always think of something after I've sent the original) Dixie Belle... do take a look at the SouthEast meeting thread - what a treat it would be to have you join us - if we get it together

Welcome back, Dixie Belle!!! Good to hear from you.

----<---<--<{(@

Great to hear from you again!!