Thread: Tiki

Tiki

What a dolly! He is such a sweety! I just want to cuddle him and give lots of scrinches. Shhh, don't tell our baby J.P.
    Patti, Jim & J.P.

What a pretty little baby birdy you are Tiki! Your little wet body is too cute as is your adooooorable Sun Conure mug!! Congrats to GORGEOUS TIKI!

Congratulations on being POTD! I just adore Sun Conures! They're so vibrant and vocal! They're like a ray of sunshine!

Oh Tiki!!! I smiled from ear to ear when I clicked on your beauuuuutiful photo yesterday! What an eyepopping bouquet of glorious color and joyfulness you are! Unfortuantely, I lost my internet connection yesterday (snow storm) before I was able to reply! But I'm back and Tiki, I just had to return to tell you what a very precious feathered kid you are and SO deserving of our "top pet" honors!!! Congratulations to you sweet birdie boy Tikki, our extra special and most deserving, PET OF THE DAY!!! I hope you and your proud person enjoyed a very special, fun and treat filled birdie bash!...Maybe your Mom would be so kind as to sneak in an extra day of celebration, today? Long and happy life to you beautiful, glorious, Tikki!

Tiki

You are so cute with your ruffled, wet feathers. Beautiful colors. I can see how tame you are snuggled behind your owner's head. Just precious. I hope the next 40 years are full of adventures and that you are blessed with good health.
    It's been a delight to meet such a sweetie!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)