Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles Part 2

Fritz Chronicles Part 2

Fritz flipped over on the carpet before supper Saturday,supper was Chili,Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread,Fritz with my shoe under the table,second time of the day,today grabbed an old one,Taffy snoozing on the floor,Marlene and Larry went out for dinner at a friends Saturday afternoon.They behaved,Fritz did try and get Taffy to play,it didn't work,Fritz staring at Taffy snoozing,Fritz snoozing on the couch,Fritz sitting on the couch tonight,Fritz flipped over snoozing on the couch and getting up from a snooze,ear flipped over.Had Steak for supper,with Potatoes and Turnip,Apple Crisp for Fritz had some, ate his own too,kept it down tonight,last night brought it up,ate it too fast,didn't want Taffy near it.Tonight ,brought his monkey down trying to hide it,has had water,wanted it delivered to him on the table so did that.he likes sleeping on the sweater on the couch,is in my chair right now.
    Last edited by fritz03; 03-12-2010 at 12:34 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Fritz Napping

Fritz snoozing on the couch last night before going to bed,we put him outside just before bed so all we do put him in his cage.Fritz upstairs in Mom's bed,hiding under teh blanket,then I uncovered him to get the next picture.He didn't come right up,it took a few minutes.After snoozing in Mom's bed,he came out and had cereal and toast.he was a little thief also,he grabbed a Christmas pillow from the top of the living room couch and took in under the dining room table and had his head on it,got meat to get that that,then he grabbed a scarf of mom's of a kitchen chair,got meat for that.Later on on Mom's bed flipped over,she was at gift shop,now does Mondays 1-4:30.We had the rest of the steak,Caesar Salad for supper,Fritz had a little and a little of his own,Apple Crisp for dessert,he had a little of that too.Fritz down here on the cocuh snoozing ,he had some Iams bones,didn't east much supper,,had some water,he got warm and is now under the couch.I am all done with leaves,still a little on our tree.Larry pulled the compost heap down took some dirt home,I have started leveling it out,may put grass seed there to grow grass,fence behind will have to be fixed.I put some dirt in the front flower bed and the one out back,needed some dirt,front one keeps washing out when it rains heavily.

I finally found out where you guys are!! I was ready to call you, Barry. There's a new thread. YAY!! Great pictures of you , Mr. Fritz. You are the cutest guy and in complete control of the house. I can't believe all those cozy shots Barry got of you. What is this about all that stuff you're dragging under the table? Holy Cow!! What next? Any trick for meat you can think of, huh? Behave yourself cutie and thanks for being nice to Taffy. Maybe she'll play with you one day.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Fritz is such a ham
    MY RUGRATS

hideyboy

Fritz this morning ,hiding his head under the pillow on mom's bed.He came up a few minutes later,didn't have cereal or toast,cuddled with Mom in her chair,then came to me in my chair.I went out to rake leaves out front,Fritz was in my chair,I waved to him.We had the center pane fixed in our front bay window,Fritz didn't like him when he came to the door,couldn't get a hold of ,he ripped stitching out of the curtain.He went and greeted him, the man said,a friend or family member has a Bichon ,a female named Molly.Fritz had a Cheese Sandwich with me for lunch,we had Meatloaf,Turnip and Potatoes.Fritz had a play with the Monkey after supper,had his food before this,didn't bring it up.He started off snoozing down here on the sweater,now under the small couch.I found that he has ripped a hole under the cushions of the small couch,he pushes the cushions out of the way,scratches the bottom of it, there is a 1 inch circular hole there.
    Last edited by fritz03; 03-12-2010 at 12:34 PM.

Uh oh!!! Not a hole in the couch. YIKES!! I'm surprised there aren't holes in everything here. Delilah loves scratching on everything. Fritz, I can't see you. Stay like that and you will be warm. Right? Be a good boy and help Mom and Barry around the house.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Hidey Boy Fritz! Happy Wednesday!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fritz Relaxing

Fritz last night on Mom's lap snoozing and on her bed this morning on the blanket.he had his bones and water,was on the back of the chair then went and slept on the sweater.At one point his tail started going,he wanted a drink,brought him the water,wouldn't drink it,put it back,he started asking again so gave it to him again and he drank.He got a piece of cheese slice to get him to go out before bed.This morning Mom was up before me, got Fritz out and he was beside her on the couch,after I had breakfast he had some,he was with me.Larry came to pick up a seat cushion from the chair I sit in,he was growling when he saw the truck.Right now,he is up on Mom's bed,Mom has gone out to take a friend to lunch,it was her friend's birthday on Sunday.from the looks of the tree,I am finished doing the leaves,Mom now wants the eavestrough cleaned out,will ask the neighbor who cut the tree down to do it.

coolboy

Fritz after lunch this afternoon cooling off on the patio.He stays out a few minutes,then jumps at the door wanting in,kind of cool out.Mom went out for lunch today with her friend whose birthday was on Sunday,they had Leek soup,Mom said it wasn't bad.I had Potato Cake,Turnip and Meatloaf for supper,Mom had a Potato Cake,had the soup earlier.Fritz had some,had a Chelsea Bun for dessert,he had some of that and his own.He had a play with the Monkey after supper here for it,Monkey was upstairs,he came back and took a run at we played with it.I had my H1N1 shot,no problem with it,had to wait 15 minutes before leaving.Fritz now having a rest behind the couch,has already ahd his dish of water.

Snoozetime

Fritz napping on the couch last night,rising up in his bed to start the day and then his head under the big blanket on Mom's bed.I let him out then 10 minutes later at6:30 he went down the hall to Mom's bed,he didn't have breakfast this morning.He is now in Mom's chair napping,Mom gone to do grocery shopping.My right arm is a little sore to move,other than that ,no problems with getting the flu shot.A good day to stay in today on and off rain,41 right now,going to about 45 ore 46,nice for the parade on Saturday 45 and mainly sunny,maybe wet snow end of next week.

You and Mom are looking great, Fritzie!! Such a pretty boy. Many great pictures for us to see. Thanks, Barry!! Be a good boy, buddy. Keep looking fluffy and cute.

Glad to hear you got your shot, Barry. My Mom's doctor said she isn't in danger of getting that flu and he didn't have the vaccine anyway. She isn't getting it.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Snoozing Again

Fritz rising up to start the day and in my chair snoozing ,all fours up in the air.A couple of time last night,Fritz wanted ot go upstairs,I put him out instead.At bedtime,we let him up,he had some foo,he was hungry.This morning when I went to open his cage,he had brought some of his food outside the cage,he had ate it too fast.he came up a few minutes after I let him out,went to Mom,came out when Mom got up and was in the window,He then was wanting toast and cereal ,he had that,cuddled with Mom then me.Fritz is now on the blanket on mom's bed,Mom getting hair done.I am going to a hockey game tonight,the parade tomorrow, church on Sunday,a hockey game Sunday afternoon and a Elvis singer at church Sunday night at 7,so a busy weekend.Arm is still sore,hurts to move it,didn't turn red like Mom's did.

Awwwww....look at the comfy boy. Awwww.....you're so cute, buddy. Behave yourself while everybody is gone today and tonight.
    Sorry to hear Mom's arm is red, Barry. Was she allergic to the injection? I hope it doesn't hurt. Have fun at the game and win the 50-50 !!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

riseyshine

Fritz waking up this morning.Fritz was waiting for me on the back of the chair when I got home from the game last night,Eagles lost 3-2 overtime,didn't win the 50/50,will try again tomorrow .he came up a few minutes after I opened his cage this morning,went to Mom's room.He didn't have breakfast.He was put in his cage when I went to the parade and Mom went shopping.had a sandwich with me for lunch.We had grilled cheese and Broccoli soup for supper.He has had some bones,had water,wanted it brought to him.He is with Mom now,wanting cookies,now having another Iams bone.

Fritz waking up

Fritz waking up this morning.Fritz was at it this morning.He had grabbed a pair of my underwear from the laundry and he had a pencil under the couch he had been chewing on.He has gone up and he has cereal and toast,has been with Mom before she go up.Busy day today,church this morning,a hockey game in the afternoon and the Elvis concert at 7 tonight at church.