Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

COVID negative, congratulations, Karen! That's wonderful news!

Must be such a relief for you!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Today's Dog of the Day is up, as is today's precious Cat of the Day and Pet of the Day.

Life has been unbelievably difficult these past few days - animals are all good, no worries there, it's all strictly human stuff.

Because I got today's honorees posted so late, I will also make them tomorrow's - just changing the day and date on the page.
    I've Been Frosted

Last evening my computer screen gave up the ghost. I am now working on what had been Paul's computer, and trying to get everything updated, etc. Please forgive the tardiness, I am struggling with all this, on top of everything else.
    I've Been Frosted

Folks, another difficult day, I am going to skip today, and endeavor to get the sites updates for tomorrow.
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, please take your time to relax and get some rest and energy! You have had an awful lot going on for you lately. Take good care of yourself and Kermit and Lulu and all your family now.

We're sending loads of loving good wishes and warm healing energies your way.

And we'll wait for Pet Talk, whenever it gets back!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and
    From Pat and Sparkler and Tinker
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Last night we had a horrible scare with Dusky - he was suddenly unable to walk, and was crying in pain all night. A trip to the Emergency Vet again, we were very worried.

It turns out he has Lyme disease, which may have been lurking in his system for a while now, as he has a flea collar, and has been dewormed, etc., flea(and tick) sprayed, and our yard is pretty tick-free because of the guinea fowl. But at least that is curable, and he's on meds now. Poor lovey pup!
    I've Been Frosted

I promise I will updates the sites tomorrow. So sorry, everyone.
    I've Been Frosted

Loving good wishes and prayers and warm healing energies are being sent from us for dearest Dusky, that he heals up safely and comfortably. Be well soon, sweet pup! Karen, please give him some extra gentle pets and lovies from me (and some treats if he likes them right now, too).

Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Loving good wishes and prayers and warm healing energies are being sent from us for dearest Dusky, that he heals up safely and comfortably. Be well soon, sweet pup! Karen, please give him some extra gentle pets and lovies from me (and some treats if he likes them right now, too).

Thank you, I drove through the remnants of Ida to get him from the hospital last night. They were all sad to see him go, as everyone fell in love with him.

He had gotten the Lyme vaccine, but not the booster shot, so that's how it snuck through. The clinic said they are seeing a lot right now, there was an elderly Golden Retriever in the same shape as Dusky when he was admitted.

When I left this morning, Dusky and Lulu were both sleeping comfortably on Kermit. Lulu was sooooo glad to see Dusky when he hopped in the car last night!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Thank you, I drove through the remnants of Ida to get him from the hospital last night. They were all sad to see him go, as everyone fell in love with him.

He had gotten the Lyme vaccine, but not the booster shot, so that's how it snuck through. The clinic said they are seeing a lot right now, there was an elderly Golden Retriever in the same shape as Dusky when he was admitted.

When I left this morning, Dusky and Lulu were both sleeping comfortably on Kermit. Lulu was sooooo glad to see Dusky when he hopped in the car last night!
    Thanks for the update, Karen! SO happy knowing Dusky's Lyme is treatable!!! Rest easy and get well soon, precious Lulu and Dusky!!!

Good to hear you were spared the horrific flooding and tornadoes that devastated the Northeast last night, Karen. We received, non-stop, 3 hrs of blaring tornado warnings/"take cover" alerts on our phones last night; spent 3 hrs in a walk-in closet with JT and the furkids, 12 a.m.-3 a.m. We received 4 inches of rain in one hour, 7 inches total. 15 already confirmed dead NYC and NJ due to the flooding. And a huge F3-4 wedge tornado hit south Jersey, leveling huge homes. Unbelievable.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

He jumped up opn me when I went home for lunchtime, so he is back to being himself!

Today's Dog and Cat of the Day are up! Pet will be up later, I have to make a run to town before the store closes at 6!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Pet, Dog and Cat are up - for Dog and Cat I just changed the honorees I posted last night to today's.

Thank you for your patience and support. Lulu is better enough that we had to corner her on my bed to give her her morning dollop of peanut butter containing pills! And we have not lost a single bird to predators since she has been home.

You can tell a cattle dog/pointer mix to take it easy, but that has about effect as telling the sun not to rise!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Cat, Dog and Pet of the Day are up! Sorry, another busy day.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog and Cat of the Day are up! As is today's Pet of the Day! Busy couple of days, still dealing with ripples from August. But a lovely day today nonetheless/
    I've Been Frosted

Today's special Pet, Dog and Cat of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted