Thread: Need PT Help - Emma & Annie need GOOD homes. (Can we help Gini?)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Come on guys, the focus here is finding a home for the kitties! Can't we all just get along?
    Gini's brothers read PT? In the off chance you are referring to Staci and I, I feel pretty comfortable telling you there isn't any issue between the two of us.:/

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    Gini's brothers read PT? In the off chance you are referring to Staci and I, I feel pretty comfortable telling you there isn't any issue between the two of us.:/
    I wasn't referring to anyone specifically. I just noticed the thread started to turn it's focus off the kitties just a little. That's all. Not just you and Staci, but what Staci was referring to about people (not necessarily you) bad mouthing the brothers. Anyone not concentrating on the efforts of helping Emma and Annie. The brothers are who they are and we aren't going to change anything about them or their actions. Again, the focus is the kitties. Right?
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I wasn't referring to anyone specifically. I just noticed the thread started to turn it's focus off the kitties just a little. That's all. Not just you and Staci, but what Staci was referring to about people (not necessarily you) bad mouthing the brothers. Anyone not concentrating on the efforts of helping Emma and Annie. The brothers are who they are and we aren't going to change anything about them or their actions. Again, the focus is the kitties. Right?
    The focus should be on the kitties. With a side note in the form of a PSA- kick crappy people out of your life.

The focus should be on the kitties. With a side note in the form of a PSA- kick crappy people out of your life.
    Agreed!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I guess the quote of "Fate chooses our relatives, we choose our friends."
    Jacques Delille

rings quite true here. Gini chose US as her friends, so we are trying to do right by A&E. Thank you Snakemama - my fingers are crossed and prayers are being sent.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Wonderful news about the fostering! Snakemama, you rock!

Where do they have to travel to? Oscar's health has maxed me out and I can't give any money. Anything else I can do - send messages, whatever, let me know!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

If they are living at a feed store will they be there alone at night and over weekends and holidays? I hate to think of them being alone but I guess it would be better than the situation they are now in.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are open on the weekends, so I'd just have to pop in and feed them on holidays....I already go in to feed and clean our store pets (budgies) so it's no trouble. Hopefully they will be adopted soon enough that there won't be many holidays to worry about. I'll get a courtesy listing on petfinder, and put the word out with at least three of my customers who run cat rescues, and another one who runs a 'Kitty Hotel' and has helped out with some challenging rescues in the past.

The store does get a little loud on Sunday when we have a low cost vaccine clinic, but the kitty condo I'm hoping to borrow can be moved into our break room so that the animals at the vaccine clinic don't scare them.

Do we have access to their vet records? How old are they? Are they microchipped?