Thread: do you cook for your furry kids?

do you cook for your furry kids?

Do you all make your furry friends any treats? I bake the bunnies bunny cookies, and I used to make the dogs milk bones but lost the recipe. I can't find the recipe I used anywhere, and I have searched all over the internet. I want to make the birds honey sticks also.

I've cooked chicken breasts for my puppy before, most of my other pets get mixed green salads. ^_^

Thank you Wolf_Q!

The only time I have cooked for a pet was years ago when one of my dogs had diarrhea and the vet prescribed boiled hamburger and rice. I think if I began routinely cooking for my pets my family would suggest I put my energies into cooking better for the humans who live here!

Timber has home-cooked meals, but I don't cook most of them, lol, my mom does. I cook her eggs every morning and same with the rats
    I've been BOO'd!

I thought the name of this thread was Do you Cook Your pets?

lol!

I dont really cook for them, i mean, i chop up tiki's veggies every night... oh yeah... but every night I make her some corn!

I make & sell doggie cookies for the Humane Society throughout the year. Tried making cat treats but they did not go over very well. Cats are too picky! I also make horse muffins & cookies for my friends horses. My cats only get people food a couple times a year - a bit of cooked chicken or some cheese (melted & warm, of course).
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Once and a while I will scramble up two or three eggs for the rats. I have also boiled them some pasta noodles for them to eat. A long time ago, last year, I made oatmeal/seed treats for them from a recipie I found on the internet. Let's see...what else...I know there is more but I can't remember.

LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb