Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moose

Moose

Moose, you are the cutest little pup! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Moose.... You are a very pretty baby. I would love to hold you.
    Glad you made DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    LHCamry

hope you get to be that Thearpy doggie one day... congrats!

Moose, I had to throw on my "cuteness blinders" to look at your picture, otherwise I would have just melted right here on the spot.

May I come over and smooch you from the top of your little head to the bottoms of your little pawsies?

Congratulations sweetheart! Enjoy your day!!!

Oh my gosh, what a cutie you are Moose!

.:. To love someone is to learn the song in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten it .:.

Wow Moose, you really are one of the cutest pups that I have ever see. Interesting mix too..some of my favorite breeds there. I am sure you are going to have lots of fun, kisses, and treats today. Wish I could be there to give you a big ol hug..oh well, tell your mommy to give you one for me. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, you deserve it with that cute little face of yours
    Jamie

Congratulation, Moose! I know you. We were in the same manner class with Grisha.
    Congrats again, hope to see you again.

Jen & Gigi
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Hiya Moose! You are so very, very adorable. The look in those pretty puppy eyes made us all fall in love! MOOSE RULES!!

Oh Moose, what an exquisitely adorable pupper you are Are you sure there isn't a bit of Great Dane mixed in there somewhere? Those pawsies looks like big boy mitts to me You know, I could have sworn I had heard of your rare and most coveted breed, the Lilliputian Himalayan Mountain Meditation Hound

I'll bet by now you've completed your CGC sweetheart....(passed with flying colors, of course!) and are well on your way to being a therapy dog! What smiles you'll be bringing to those in need of a little furry love And we already know that each and every day, you bring immeasureable joy, love and laughter to your adoring family and furpals Blanche and Wolfie and all your fans at the doggie park! What a guy!!!

Congratulations to our MOST adorable Dog of the Day...MOOSE! Enjoy your day on center stage, sweet, sweet Moosie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Moose - you look like your name in your picture!!! You ARE the cutest puppy - congrats on being DOTD!!

PS: Tell your family that you will grow out of the chewing phase soon......you just can't help it right now!

Moose
    WOW! What an adorable boy you are!
    I bet every one who meets you melts from those looks you give with those big beautiful eyes!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Moose, I bet you didn't know that you already started your therapy career today! Yes indeed, you sure put a smile on my face and uplifted my spirits, and I'm positive that I'm not the only one! What an absolute little charmer you are. That sweet little innocent expression you have in your picture is quite convincing that you could NEVER be guilty of getting into things you aren't supposed to . It sounds like you are a master at assessing the situation with people and animals alike and reacting appropriately in order to get along .

Moose, I hope you have an especially fun and treat-filled day today in celebration of your DOTD status. I am sure you will go on to brighten many lives as you undertake the very noble career of therapy dog! Yay for Moose, our wonderful Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

aww. Moose is the cutest pup!

Moose!!

WOW Moose!!! You are so cute!! What a great mix of breeds you are. We have to agree with tats however, those pawsies look a bit like possible Great Dane??? Tell Mom and Dad you might get bigger than they originally thought. Anyway....what a great guy you are!! Such an all around wonderful boy. We think you would make a great therapy doggie. We hope you become one some day!! Congrats for being our cutie patootie DOTD Mr. Moose. Enjoy today and every day playing with Woolfie, Blanche, and the family. Hi to all. We would love to see you flip over on your back. Belly rubs, kisses, and hugs all around. Remember, Moose, to always love your life like we do.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Moose!

What a following you have today, just look at all these postings! You may as well be royalty, you certainly have your share of worshippers I think you will make a wonderful therapy dog some day, I just know you will be bringing lots of cheer to patients everywhere you go. Congratulations on being todays DOTD. I hope your human will keep us updated on your progress and post lot's of pics for us so we can watch you grow!
    ~Marie