Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: **Surprise, Surprise!!** Big Announcement

**Surprise, Surprise!!** Big Announcement

Hello PT friends,

I guess it is time to tell you all my big news. I've been keeping quiet about this for several months now on PT...but I can't take it anymore, and MUST tell tonight, before I go to bed. Some of you may have noticed I haven't been posting on PT regularly lately. There 'is' reason for this, as I've been busy/occupied with something else ...and just haven't been getting the time to log onto PT.

Okay...SO...without further delay, I shall announce my big news to all of you.

Ready?

>

>

>

>

>

Are you SURE you want to know?

>

>

>

>

>

POSITIVE???

>

>

>

>

>

Okay...okay...no more teasing. I'll tell.

I am getting.........

MARRIED!!!

Seriously!!

DETAILS in the morning. I am tired right now, BUT had to tell before bed. I am absolutely THRILLED, sooooooo excited, and happy about this. This has been going on for several months, and only a FEW of you who are very close to me have known from the beginning. I know it will be a big surprise for the rest of you. Have patience...you'll know more tomorrow (hoping I get time for PT). I was waiting to be SURE about things before telling you all.

Nighty night.

Wow!!!! This is very exciting and surprising news!!!

CONGRATS POPCORNBIRD!!! I can't wait to hear more about this.

WOW PCB that is wonderful news and yes a huge suprise , I did not even know you were in a serious relationship, now the cat is out of the bag (excuse the pun) you will have to tell us all, cannot wait for our next instalments, and BTW CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you both.

Yes, we want details!!!

Good luck!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Congrats POPS!!! ((((HUGS))))

I am so happy for you!! It's so great to be able to share these things on PT, with friends all over the world!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Oh, Pops, I am so happy for you I could cry! Many Congratulations sweet girl!!

Congratulations! Looking forward to more details!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats! When is the big day?

Oh, Popcornbird, that is BIGnews. To find the love of your life is just the best thing that can happen to a girl and I am so happy that it has happened to you. Thank you for sharing your joy with us. We here at PT have gotten to know you as sweet, smart, caring and introspective and in turn care about you very much. Your intended is a very fortunate individual. If at any point he doesn't realize just how fortunate he is, send him over here and we will enlighten him.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

CONGRATUATIONS PCB!!! Details, girl. We want DETAILS!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

WOW GREAT NEWS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Please, give us more details.....
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Congrats!! That is great news, that was the last thing I expected!! CONGRATS, cant wait to "hear" more details!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

WOW !!!!! Now THAT is BIG news!!
    CONGRATS to you dear Pops!!!!
    Now, I cannot wait to hear more!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Wow! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear all the details.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Congratulations!!!!!!! It must be soooo exciting, I can't wait to hear more!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08