Thread: Offended? Happy? EDITED

Offended? Happy? EDITED

Today, I was stretched out on my couch while watching a show. Spanky decided she wanted to cuddle next to my face. A while later, Soni jumps up on my feet and walks towards my face. He does a double take, because, it can't be what he thinks it is in HIS spot. Wait, is it? Could it be! Yes! A dawg. In HIS spot, no less! Atrocious! Outrageous!

He decided to curl up on my stomach but got up some time later and left the room.

Also, I am sitting here on the floor while I am typing as we have not had a chance to get a computer desk. Isis walks in front of me and I pull her onto my lap. I start petting her and then hug her. I feel a low rumbling and am SHOCKED. MY girl? Could it be! Yes, she was PURRING. I guess she likes to be hugged and cuddled by her meowmie.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I have been waking up, for the past couple of days, with a kitty next to my legs (Soni) and a kitty in my arms or stomach curve (sleeping on my side) (Isis) and a Spanky on my shoulder. It makes it quite difficult to get up! They are like my automatic snooze button, I don't wake up until they do!
    Last edited by Sevaede; 08-24-2006 at 11:19 PM.

It's wonderful when you hear a purr for the first time!

I missed that from the Moose, but now JJJ3 has taken to sleeping on the pillow beside my head and PURRRRRRING in a Loud Bass Purr.
    He never did that, maybe Moose Angel asked him to.
    It sure is soothing to awaken to a PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nothing more wonderful that a purring kitty!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Give Spanky my sympathies on having to share "his" spot with a *dawg*!!! Also, CONGRATULATIONS on getting a beautiful sound of affection and serenity from your little Isis ... there's nothing like it!!!!

Kim

nothing more soothing than a nice loud purr Abby sometimes sleeps on my arm with her front paws hugging me and her nose in my ear I must say, that is so soothing to hear when you are having a hard time sleeping
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

Hehe, Soni and Isis say thank you everyone. They have gotten used to and put up with Spanky that evil little Chihuahua sister.

Soni says it was HIS spot but he guesses he can share. Isis told me not to get used to it, she has a reputation to protect!

I think Moose told his brother that he was needed for purr duty!

You've had the best-est comfort in Petville today.

Chihuahua next to your head, Cat on your tummy. Later, a cat curls up against you, and PURRRRRRRS!!!!!!!

Talk about Heaven on Earth !!!!!!!!