Thread: Sweet Malachi!

Sweet Malachi!

Hi Malachi! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a treat having the rare (here on Pet of the Day!) Lory as our featured honoree, and what a beautiful, sleek and shiny Lory boy you are, Malachi!

I so enjoyed reading your backstory, Malachi, how you and your humans came to be! Yes, you're one alluring looker, that's for sure! hehe But it was learning of your joyful, spunky and spirited, sweet as can be personality, your BIG heart, that sealed the deal for me! It's no wonder your family fell in love with you at sight that fateful day at the fair, Malachi! And by all measures you have more than exceeded their most hopeful expectations, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives!

The day we first saw him was at the bird fair, I've never purchased birds from bird fair ever in all the years I've been there. But this little guy stole our heart. The handler couldn't get him to come out without using a towel and I got him to come out without struggle. He hopped right onto my arm and walked up my arm and then lay his head on my shoulder. I knew I was in trouble right then and there!
    How lucky your people are, Malachi, having been blessed with a feathered family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! A friend to all, a never ending source of joy, just as special as can be, that you are, Malachi; simply the best, inside and out!

I would recommend Black Lory to anyone as long as they can deal with the mess they make and their diet requirement. One of my top picks for a great companion!!!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today; reading your Mom's love filled tribute and seeing your over the moon, heart-melting photos; learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts and they in yours has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing soccer and hopping about the house, doing a little exploring; sipping some yummy nectar; cuddling inside of your humans' shirts, taking a nice nap; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits!!! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful, sweet Malachi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Malachi!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cool bird!

I’ve never seen a black parrot like this. I love him!

Dearest Malachi, what a beautiful Black Lory you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, a symphony in black and white! Those glossy feathers are so sleek and pretty, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big black eyes and what looks like a smile (and probably is!). And what a delightful personality you have! You're one of the spunkiest birds your dear person has ever had, and you're full of affection. I love your story of how you and your person-to-be met at a bird fair, and you won her heart! You're full of energy, and you make your people smile with your antics. You hop like a bunny, and you follow them around. They say they couldn't ask for a better bird! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Malachi, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Malachi

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 229
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome little guy and quite a character.
    You found the perfect home for all of your activities
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Congratulations, Malachi, on being POTD! You are so gorgeous, darling and precious! (We birds!) God Bless your human Mommy for being so conscientious about your feeding and thriving when you were first adopted! I would have been just as upset as she was! Thank God, everything worked out and now you are grown and healthy and beautiful and ENDLESSLY LOVED and have a wonderful life! It's easy to see how much JOY you bring to your human family's life every day! We know what it's like to be a "slave" to our beloved pets, too! We thoroughly enjoyed reading all about your happy life, endearing personality and send you lots of X's and O's and ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! P.S. We your name!

Our Precious Rescued Lil Peeps Fun Photo Web Page: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546