Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Emerald Girl

Nakita's tribute was beautiful. She is watching over you and Rob right now. You will all meet again someday.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

A beautiful touching tribute to Nakita. I am sorry there are not words adequate enough to express my sorrow to you and for you.

Nakita was so precious and her memory lives on. Kass your tribute to Nakita is so special and resounds of love. Each photo tells a story.

Although a sad day for you in memory, it is also a reminder of the privilege in having known such an endearing soul as your little Emerald Girl.

Rest sweetly little one and let your mommy know your spirit is in her heart always.

Hugs, Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

I can't imagine what it's like to lose your heart like that. 4 years was way too short, but she was well loved and lived her life to the fullest. Better than living a long life and never knowing a loving human touch.

God Bless, Nakita humans.

One Fine Day.

I can't say that all cats don't touch me in a special way, as they do. But, what I felt for Nakita, and the hurt of her passing, surpasses most. I am like a lit candle in Cincinnati, as she is never forgotten here.

It's very hard to believe that Nakita has been gone a whole year. I still can picture her beautiful emeral eyes. She was a gorgeous cat with a tremendous soul and still VERY WELL missed!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

You all are so kind and I thank you so much for remembering Nakita. Yesterday, as you can imagine, was a mix of emotion.

So many changes took place this year....new job....home renovations...adding Steve and Gigi. One thing, though, remained the same....I so miss the warmth and comfort of my Emerald Girl.

But, life goes on.......
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

There has always been, and will always be, only one Nakita, one Emerald Girl in your heart.

I hope Steve is a goofy enough kitten to give you a smile, and that you feel a bit happier as Gigi trusts you more and more.

{{{{{hugs}}}}} to you and Rob, and to Nakita.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

To the memory of Nakita, of the Emerald Eyes.

Two years today as a spirit cat.

We miss your stunning beauty but know you are even more beautiful now, if that were possible.

Time creeping ever closer to that Grand Reunion.

One Fine Day.

A special poem for Nakita from the book Cat Planet

She was the first , but not the last
    And always remembered

You were not our whole life, but you made our lives whole

To my beloved Friend you taught me
    love, laughter , patience and nobilty.
    You are missed every single day.

She was not the sunrise.
    She was not the sunset.
    She was the sun.

And Nakita was there with the Animal Angels when they were in Ottawa, and she loves her proteges , and is glad that her Meeowmie and Pawpie are not alone.
    And yeras from now, you will all be reunied in love.
    One Fine Day.
    Last edited by catmandu; 01-07-2011 at 04:59 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Little One. It's been 2 years since you left us. Our lives and the house you knew have changed so much in that time. But, one thing remains constant. I so miss you!

Quote Originally Posted by rosethecopycat View Post
    To the memory of Nakita, of the Emerald Eyes......
    Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    A special poem for Nakita from the book Cat Planet........
    Total LES!

I just came to type another post and saw that you remembered her anniversary. You are way too thoughtful and kind since I'm barely on the site anymore.

Thank you so much for remembering my special girl.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

[QUOTE=Russian Blue;2110596]Our lives and the house you knew have changed so much in that time.

Your lives and house might have changed, but she misses her mama's heart the most.

Bide your time Little One, until your mama & daddy arrive.

One Fine Day.

Kass I so love the picture of Nakita you posted - she is so hauntingly beautiful

No matter how much other things change in life, Nakita's essence will always remain in your heart, sweet and tranquil, as she was.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

My sympathy and love to you at this sad but touching anniversary.

What a beautiful picture, of such a beautiful girl, you posted.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I can't believe that it's already been 2 years. I miss her too and that's a gorgeous picture that you posted of her. Every time that I'm at a cat show and I see a Russian Blue cat, I think of her. No cat of her breed has ever come close to her beauty though. She had the most beautiful emarld green eyes that I've ever seen.