Thread: Nellie Bean

Nellie Bean

Hi Nellie Bean......What a beautiful little girl you are.Glad you had a family that loved you very much and took such good care of you in the beginning
    of your life. And now you are taking good care of them. Your coat is so
    pretty. I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD. Nellie Bean, have a long and wonderful life with your loving family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Nellie Bean! My cat's full name is Junior Bean although we call him Bean and my computer's name is "Delly Bean" (it's a Dell ). So, of course, I love your name. You are quite a beautiful soft wheaten and I bet you don't make anyone sneeze (soft wheatens are one of the hypoallergenic breeds). I'm so glad you made it through your puppy illness and are now a happy, healthy, thriving ambassador of wonderful dogness! I hope Sunny grows up to be the kind of dog that you are! Happy DOTD to you and I'm sending you a big smooch on that adorable nose of yours!

Hello Nell,

What a beautiful girl you are. No wonder you make friends with everyone
    you meet.I'm so glad you have a great home & are are loved & cared for.
    Congratulations on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    many hugs & kisses for that furry face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there gorgeous girl! We're so happy to have the opportunity to honor you here today, Nellie Bean! What a beautiful, brave pup you are, a true survivor! Many thanks to the wonderful vets who helped pull you through your near brush with death, and to your devoted family for providing you with the best home imaginable! Your indomitable spirit and zest for life are an inspiration to us all, sweetheart. I so envy your ability to squeeze every ounce of fun and joy out of life Nell and yes, you are truly one awesome canine ambassador...a veritable people magnet! hehe

Enjoy your well earned reign as Dog of the Day, beautiful Nell! I hope you and your family, and all of your adoring friends and fans, are having one extra special, fun filled day celebrating your "top dog" honors! Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, precious Nell!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nellie Bean I love your name, and it goes perfectly with such a pretty, bouncy, happy girl. What else could you be called. I am sorry you went through so much as a puppy, but happy to hear that you have a family that cares so much about you. I am sure that they are making today a very special one for you, Ms. Nellie Bean. Don't forget to tell the neighbors you see on your walk that you are officially our Dog of the Day!!!

HI NELL,

YOU ARE A VERY PRETTY GIRL!!!I BET YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY!!YOUR PARENTS REALLY LOVE YOU AND I CAN TELL YOU ARE A GREAT PEOPLE PERSON.

Hi Nellie Bean !!!

We absolutely love your cute little facie and soft coat. You are one of the cutest breeds around, Nellie Girl!! We're so sorry to hear you were sick. Thank goodness your loving family came along and saved you. Anyone can tell why you're so loved. You are precious!!! Please tell that lucky family to give you tons of kisses from us today to celebrate. Congrats on your big day!!! Happiness always !!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Dark Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Dear Nellie Bean, I have a friend who has a wonderful Wheaten terrier. What a great story your human told about you! I would like to give you a great big HUG! But since I can't, maybe your humans will give you one for me. Happy Dog of the day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678