Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Memo From the IG's: Please Help Us! Our Mom is MEAN! *pics*

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Just a few questions so I can start working your case. Are you being fed at all? Do I understand correctly that you are forced to go outside when the weather is at its worst? ... Do you have cell phones?
    Oh, the horrors of our diet! You have NO idea. We NEVER get steak, or hamburgers or hot dogs. Sometimes our dad sneaks us a piece of cheese, but we are so weak with hunger by then that we can barely drag our bodies across the floor to take it! We have to eat hard, dry kibble ... all day, every day. It's horrible. Once in a while, in bright light, if we suck our bellies in REALLY hard, you might actually catch a glimpse of a rib!

And OH! The weather ... let me tell you what! It SNOWS here. Snow! Can you believe it! And she expects us to actually STEP in that stuff! No way, no how. We pee on the floor, you better believe it! Not happening! She thinks putting coats on us is going to change that? Ha!!

Please call us at 1-800-ABOOSED as soon as possible. If we are not too weak or cold to crawl to the phone, that is!

Sincerely,

Iggy, Gia and Rocky
    The Martyred Ones
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Okay Rocky, Gia, and Iggy here's the deal. On November 1 the Catmobile will be heading out to Wyoming with a crack team of investigators and purralegals. That way we can all get together and put your case together. Go over to Cat General and check out the post "Groucho the lawyer needs volunteers" for valuable updates.

Help is on the way!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

OK, the CREW is ready to go, all 26, I think we need a bus.
    GILL & Crew;

Quote Originally Posted by GILL View Post
    OK, the CREW is ready to go, all 26, I think we need a bus.
    The Catmobile will be tuned up, oil changed, tires inflated, windshield washer full, tires rotated, coolant level checked, and fully stocked with warm blankets, soft pillows, clean litter boxes, tons of food, and on the road by November 1. The CREW will get a call on their cell phones when the Catmobile reaches their neighborhood.

The Catmobile will be tuned up, oil changed, tires inflated, windshield washer full, tires rotated, coolant level checked, and fully stocked with warm blankets, soft pillows, clean litter boxes, tons of food, and on the road by November 1. The CREW will get a call on their cell phones when the Catmobile reaches their neighborhood.
    Oooooh boy .... we wonder what Mom's going to say when she opens the door and there's cats and cats and cats on the porch!?

You all are nice kitties, right? Cuz we're kind of little, shy dogs, and kitties kind of scare us sometimes. Our barks are, um .... well, frankly ... WAY worse then our bites. (Cuz we don't have any bites.)

Rocky, Gia and Iggy
    The Weenies
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog View Post
    Oooooh boy .... we wonder what Mom's going to say when she opens the door and there's cats and cats and cats on the porch!?

You all are nice kitties, right? Cuz we're kind of little, shy dogs, and kitties kind of scare us sometimes. Our barks are, um .... well, frankly ... WAY worse then our bites. (Cuz we don't have any bites.)

Rocky, Gia and Iggy
    The Weenies
    Dear Rocky, Gia and Iggy,
    Cassie is a little shy with new friends. Once she gets used to you though, you will be fine. She will hide for a bit and then she will explore
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

There's absolutely nothing to worry about, Puppy Pals. We're a very nice group of kitties and we're teaming up to help you resolve your awful situation. Your Mom isn't going to suddenly find a multitude of cats on the porch, We'll be picking you up in our eco-friendly hybrid Catmobile so that our discussions about your case will be private and your attorney - client priveledge will be secure. By the way, do you guys like fried chicken?

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer

How dare you mom be so mean.. I am calling doggie 311 on you..

They are all three so Cute & Adorable all in one bed.. Huggss & Cuddles

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

There's absolutely nothing to worry about, Puppy Pals. We're a very nice group of kitties and we're teaming up to help you resolve your awful situation. Your Mom isn't going to suddenly find a multitude of cats on the porch, We'll be picking you up in our eco-friendly hybrid Catmobile so that our discussions about your case will be private and your attorney - client priveledge will be secure. By the way, do you guys like fried chicken?

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer

CCCCHHHHHIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKEEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCHHHHHIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKEEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Iggy, Gia and Rocky,

Here is how my food lady makes chicken for me. She said she would make some extra for you too.

I am not allowed to have onions. The doctor said they are a health hazard for cats. So when my food lady cooks chicken, she cooks a a little piece for me as a treat in the pan first, while hers is marinating (she usually uses Italian dressing as a marinade and the label lists onion as an ingredient). Then she cooks hers while my piece cools down. When mine is cool enough for me to eat, and hers is done, we both eat. My food lady usually buys boneless, skinless chicken breasts, a couple at a time and takes them from the freezer as we need them. We hope you like chicken made that way.

Purrs,
    Cassie Cat

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Iggy, Gia and Rocky,

Here is how my food lady makes chicken for me. She said she would make some extra for you too. ... Purrs, Cassie Cat

ddddrrrrrooooollllllssssss

We don't get anything like that.

But, I guess that would take a lot of chicken .... cuz we have five other doggie brothers and sisters, too. Eight pooches is a lot to cook chicken for!

[QUOTE=Twisterdog;2307044ddddrrrrrooooollllllssssss
    we have five other doggie brothers and sisters, too. Eight pooches is a lot to cook chicken for![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, puppies. Now we know how much fried chicken to bring and Cassie can order enough Chicago pizza for everyone. Our ace legal team will be heading your way sometime next week. We'll be in touch. You have my cell phone number, feel free to call me should anything change.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer

OMG - the humanity!!!

I am so glad Groucho has stepped in to look after your cause ... and that Cassie Cat's hooman is coming to the rescue.

How could we let this happen right before our eyes? I am stunned ....
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

ddddrrrrrooooollllllssssss

We don't get anything like that.

But, I guess that would take a lot of chicken .... cuz we have five other doggie brothers and sisters, too. Eight pooches is a lot to cook chicken for!
    Okay! I will have my food lady make chicken for eight pooches! Could you please have your person give all of you some hugs from us?

((((HUGS)))),
    Cassie Cat and Elyse

Oh the horror and indignity of it all. Would it help if I told you you look adorable, and I couldn't resist sending you a carton of hot dogs?