Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Precious Pumpkin Pie!

Precious Pumpkin Pie!

She looks just as sweet as her namesake dessert, doesn't she? But she's the no-calorie version We are glad she is such a dear girl, and such a help to her momma, even if goats do not know the terms for Multiple Sclerosis or Lyme Disease, it is obvious she knows you need her support, and her cuddles! And I bet that warm furry presence is a comfort every time! It is cute she has a book, too, and she has helped Cookie learn what being a real goat is all about! If you go to her website, you can see other pictures, and her videos, too! I would certainly hug her if given the chance, she's a cutie!
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable Pumpkin!

Congratulations, Pumpkin, on being POTD! You are positively PRECIOUS - so full of fun and love! And soooo photogenic! God Bless You and your wonderful, loving best friend/human mommy! (We can't wait to check out all your site links!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie-Pie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Pumpkin

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Staring in your own book. That is very impressive.
    I will share it on my Facebook page and maybe get some buyers.
    Have a great day celebrating.

What A Beauty

I have a nigerian dwarf as well and his name is Dudley. But Pumpkin is much more exotic looking that he is. She is so pretty and I haven't read what you have written about her yet but I hope you plan to show that beauty or at least get some pretty kids out of her when she is old enough. Congrats on little miss Pumpkin Pie being POTD!

What a sweetie and a comfort is Pumpkin! And a famous writer too!

Hello Pumpkin, What a completely cute adorable sweet girl you are! Love your blue eyes too. I have 3 pet goats and I read your article with interest. I must say my two girls and one boy are not as cute as you are! I'm sorry your human has health problems but no doubt you help her cope every day. I watched a couple videos and saw you and Cookie running and having fun. I hope you have many healthy happy years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Pumpkin Pie what a yummy treat to see your adorable face today!!!

You have the sweetest face. I found my self smiling at you from the first second I saw you. I can tell you bring your mommy great comfort and joy. Please thank her for sharing you with us. Please tell Cookie HI from me too!!! I hope you are all enjoying your special day. I'll be following your adventures on Twitter for sure.

Congratulations, sweet Pumpkin Pie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Pumkin pie is really adorable! Her eyes make her look other worldly. So glad she has such a loving, pretty mum who spoils her each day! So glad you have each other, best POTD!

Precious Pumpkin Pie!

Greetings beautiful, blue eyed Pumpkin Pie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your sister/sidekick Cookie, too!

Oh, what an adorable goat girl you are, so photogenic (your pics are priceless), a beauty inside and out! We are so glad your dear mommy chose to share you with us, with the world! Now so many others know what your mommy has known all along, just how EXTRA special you are!

What a blessing you are to her, helping to comfort her as she battles her serious health challenges, bringing so much joy, countless smiles and never ending laughter to her days, all that in addition to putting your literary skills to good use, helping to raise money for animal rescue groups, helping other goats find their way to their forever families! What a big hearted, selfless and giving soul are, Pumpkin! You truly are one of a kind, and so very deserving of our Pet of the Day, EVERY day honors!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie Pumpkin Pie! Hope you and dear Cookie are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day, chowing down on yummy pumpkin seeds, being loved and pampered to pieces! You both deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pumpkin, and to Cookie too! Can't wait to check out your and Cookie's book and website, to share your story and good works/links on Google +, Twitter and Facebook!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    She looks just as sweet as her namesake dessert, doesn't she? But she's the no-calorie version We are glad she is such a dear girl, and such a help to her momma, even if goats do not know the terms for Multiple Sclerosis or Lyme Disease, it is obvious she knows you need her support, and her cuddles! And I bet that warm furry presence is a comfort every time! It is cute she has a book, too, and she has helped Cookie learn what being a real goat is all about! If you go to her website, you can see other pictures, and her videos, too! I would certainly hug her if given the chance, she's a cutie!
    Hi Karen! Thank you SO much for your kind words! Cookie and I are trying hard to make a difference in the world and in Mommy's life! Hope to see you on Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Twitter!

~ Pumpkin (and Cookie)
    www.PumpkinAndCookie.com

Quote Originally Posted by CavyMom View Post
    Congratulations, Pumpkin, on being POTD! You are positively PRECIOUS - so full of fun and love! And soooo photogenic! God Bless You and your wonderful, loving best friend/human mommy! (We can't wait to check out all your site links!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie-Pie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net
    Hi CavyMom!

Thank you for saying I am photogenic!! Mommy says goats don't have to be humble, as long as they are still sweet! Tee hee! Don't forget to join us on Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Twitter!

~ Pumpkin (and Cookie)
    www.PumpkinAndCookie.com

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Staring in your own book. That is very impressive.
    I will share it on my Facebook page and maybe get some buyers.
    Have a great day celebrating.
    Hi Donna!

Thank you so much for your encouraging words! Did you join us on Facebook? Thank you for sharing our book! Don't forget to join us on Google+, YouTube and Twitter, too!

~ Pumpkin (and Cookie)
    www.PumpkinAndCookie.com

Quote Originally Posted by Romeyrider View Post
    I have a nigerian dwarf as well and his name is Dudley. But Pumpkin is much more exotic looking that he is. She is so pretty and I haven't read what you have written about her yet but I hope you plan to show that beauty or at least get some pretty kids out of her when she is old enough. Congrats on little miss Pumpkin Pie being POTD!
    Don't forget to join us on Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Twitter!

~ Pumpkin (and Cookie)
    www.PumpkinAndCookie.com

Quote Originally Posted by Litterati View Post
    What a sweetie and a comfort is Pumpkin! And a famous writer too!
    Thank you, Litterati!! We want to change the world! Or at least Mommy's. She treats us like royalty and we love her with special care right back! Don't forget to join us on Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Twitter!

~ Pumpkin (and Cookie)
    www.PumpkinAndCookie.com

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    Hello Pumpkin, What a completely cute adorable sweet girl you are! Love your blue eyes too. I have 3 pet goats and I read your article with interest. I must say my two girls and one boy are not as cute as you are! I'm sorry your human has health problems but no doubt you help her cope every day. I watched a couple videos and saw you and Cookie running and having fun. I hope you have many healthy happy years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!
    Thank you, kaycountrygal! Mommy says she looked high and low for us and that we are special! We are so glad our story and mission was shared on POTD! Don't forget to join us on Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Twitter!

~ Pumpkin (and Cookie)
    www.PumpkinAndCookie.com