Thread: Hera!!!

Hera!!!

You're a beauty Hera!!! I love GSDs! It sounds like you may be a bit spoiled, just like our Pet Talk pups! That means you are so loved.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Hera, I grew up with GSD's and it would have been love at first sight for me too! You are a beautiful girl and I would spoil you too!! Happy DOTD!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Thank You so much guys, it means alot..
    My baby, Hera, is pretty much treated like a princess, i hold her dearest to my heart, and nothing can come inbetween us, we're a duo, haha.
    Thank You on all the previous and perhaps further compliments, I wish You all enjoy long and healthy lives along with your heartbeat at your feet companions

Quote Originally Posted by opschick View Post
    Oh Hera, I grew up with GSD's and it would have been love at first sight for me too! You are a beautiful girl and I would spoil you too!! Happy DOTD!!!
    Thank You so much, wishing You all the best

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    You're a beauty Hera!!! I love GSDs! It sounds like you may be a bit spoiled, just like our Pet Talk pups! That means you are so loved.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day today!
    First of all, thank You for your thoughts, much appreciated. Hera is spoiled, but in all the best ways Since she's practically growing up with me she probably thinks of herself as a human as well, at least she complains like one, haha! She's nothing less of unconditionally loved, it's true.. She's my all!
    Wishing You all the best, and thank You once again

Beautiful Hera!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Hera...and to your proud Mom (or Dad) too!
    What a stunning GSD you are, Hera, embodying all this is beloved in your noble, cherished breed and then some! You and your person make quite the team, best buds and soul mates for life...inseperable! And it's no surprise to hear it was a case of love at first sight, for her or for you! Beautiful, charming, adorable, fun loving and loyal to a fault...You're everything a human could ever hope for in a best friend (human or furry!), and your person so very blessed to have you in her/his life!
    Enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day reign, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your human, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Hera!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Hera...and to your proud Mom (or Dad) too!
    What a stunning GSD you are, Hera, embodying all this is beloved in your noble, cherished breed and then some! You and your person make quite the team, best buds and soul mates for life...inseperable! And it's no surprise to hear it was a case of love at first sight, for her or for you! Beautiful, charming, adorable, fun loving and loyal to a fault...You're everything a human could ever hope for in a best friend (human or furry!), and your person so very blessed to have you in her/his life!
    Enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day reign, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your human, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Hera!
    Thank YOU !

Vice versa, as for You and Your beautiful animals as well, dear. May you all live long, and in bliss with eachother.
    Sending you lotsa love,

Hera's lucky partner in crime,
    Dominika

Name:  blah.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  324.9 KB

Hera

Oh my goodness Hera you are just beautiful, it is a treat to see you as "Dog of the Day"

Jackie

Hello Hera,

Oh my, be still my heart, you are just gorgeous. I am a GSD lover too & your are
    one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. Those intelligent eyes say it all. When you look
    into them, you just know that they understand everything you say to them. Congratulations
    sweet girl on being chosen for special honor as our beautiful, smart & loving DOG OF THE DAY.
    I wish you a long, healthy & happy life with your human.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Hello Hera,

Oh my, be still my heart, you are just gorgeous. I am a GSD lover too & your are
    one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. Those intelligent eyes say it all. When you look
    into them, you just know that they understand everything you say to them. Congratulations
    sweet girl on being chosen for special honor as our beautiful, smart & loving DOG OF THE DAY.
    I wish you a long, healthy & happy life with your human.
    As me and Hera wish You all the very best and more Thank You for all the kind words and compliments

Warmest of greetings from cold Europe!

Hera!

Hera - you are a beautiful fun girl! Enjoy being Dog of the Day!

Wow, Hera! You are beautiful and smart! You know two different ways to let your person know it is time to be with you! And you both share all kinds of fun, happiness and joy -- As it should be! I am sending you a big HUG today, I like GSDs so much and you are gorgeous! Happy Dog of the Day, Hera!

p.s., your friend in the second photo is beautiful, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Wow, Hera! You are beautiful and smart! You know two different ways to let your person know it is time to be with you! And you both share all kinds of fun, happiness and joy -- As it should be! I am sending you a big HUG today, I like GSDs so much and you are gorgeous! Happy Dog of the Day, Hera!

p.s., your friend in the second photo is beautiful, too!
    Best of wishes to You, from me and Hera, thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Momo View Post
    Hera - you are a beautiful fun girl! Enjoy being Dog of the Day!

Thank you

Beautiful Girl !

I dont know how I missed you yesterday !

You are beautiful and so SO loved.
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/