Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your kids

Your kids

We all know a lot about each others cats and other pets.
    But I am a little curious now about everybody's kids!
    Do you have several? are they still small, or already married??

I will start with my own family.
    We have 2 adopted kids. Jo (from South Korea) is now 29 and he has a fantastic girlfriend called Tiffany. They will go and live together at the end of this year.
    Our daugther Indra (from India) is 25 and is living together with her boyfriend Adriaan.

these pictures were taken on fathersday last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN8850.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	58252   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN8851.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	768.2 KB 
ID:	58253  

No kids, just nieces and nephews for us! Four nieces, and three nephews, one grand-nephew and one grand-niece or -nephew on the way! As far as humans go, of course!
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I have 2 sons, tho I haven't seen or spoken to the oldest in about 20 years. He chose to "throw his family under the bus" to save his own sorry back side. He'll be 50 in December.

My other son Steven, and the guy who has stood by me through thick and thin and is a true gem, will be 45 this coming Monday, June 16.

I have 3 grandkids, but only see the 2 that are Steven's. The other is the estranged son's daughter.

I also have 3 great grandkids who I have never seen, since they are the children of the granddaughter that I never see.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Blog Entries
    Me and Shawn have no kids, but a huge extended family filled with kids. We just never took the time.

No skin kids in my life - I have none, my one sibling has none. Don't have any interaction with children what so ever.

I got seventeen kids, fourteen grandkids and eighteen great grand-kids on the way! I love my little family!! Hah! Just kidding, I'm not even close to married yet!

i do not have any kids of my own. I have 2 nephews, one niece, 3 grand-nephews and one grand-niece.

No pictures everyone??

well those who know me, already know i have two kids, a son who will be 33 this year and my daughter who is turning 22 in august.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

We have a beautiful 2 year old daughter named Sylvia. She's the light of our lives and certainly has a mind of her own. Her due date was November 1, 2011, but she decided she'd try to come on Labor Day that year. Yeah, mommy didn't find that too funny, so we ended up in the hospital on bed rest which we managed for two weeks before she was delivered at 34 weeks on Sept 21. She stayed in the NICU for 18 days and finally came home in early October of 2011. She had a bit of a rough start, but is doing great! She's so sweet and smart and so good with animals!
    Attached are a couple of pictures of her:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Easter.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	188.4 KB 
ID:	58258Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daddydaughter.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	58259Click image for larger version. 

Name:	partydress.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	58260Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitty&baby.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	58261Click image for larger version. 

Name:	playground.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	159.9 KB 
ID:	58262

Quote Originally Posted by wolflady View Post
    She's so sweet and smart and so good with animals!

Aww, love this one best! She was born to be a kitty friend!
    I've Been Frosted

What a cutie she is! The cat is making such goo-goo eyes at her.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh absolutely! <3 I'm constantly amazed at what a great cat Phinehas is. He is so tolerant of Sylvia and she just loves him so much. I think it's so cute when she goes up to Phinehas and says "Hi Phinehas, nice to meet you, I love you" and then she'll give him a kiss. She does that with us too, so funny! Freya still runs from Sylvia, but I'm sure she'll open up to her eventually. Sylvia really is very gentle when she pets the kitties - no pulling of tails or slapping like I've seen other kids do with animals. I know most don't realize they're being rough, but Sylvia is just naturally a gentle little lady with the furries! I'm so proud of her!

I don't know if I ever shared this here, but it was so funny. One night we were sitting in the family room watching TV and Sylvia was playing around. All of a sudden I hear her singing "Soft Kitty" from big bang theory in the kitchen! I was like "did I just hear what I thought I heard?". I snatched up my phone and caught it on video! Here's Sylvia singing "Soft kitty" to Phinehas:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPorZuL8XJA

Oh my word sylvia is a little doll,she's is adorable .love seeing her interaction with your kitty,bless her.i so believe in teaching children to be gentle with animals..
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post

Aww, love this one best! She was born to be a kitty friend!
    This is soooooo sweet! *melt*
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678