Thread: Groucho, we'll always love you!

Hybrid View

June 22, 2012
    Dr. Pearson called about Groucho's lab tests today. She said his thyroid level is okay but his white blood cell count is up a bit and there's protein in his urine. She said there's nothing to be too concerned about, along with the prescription food Doctor has him on an anti-biotic that might clear up any infection he may have. She wants to see him again in 2-3 weeks as long as things stay as they are now - he's eating and drinking normally and seems to have perked up a bit. At his next visit Dr. Pearson will check his blood pressure and possibly do another CDC panel. Soncat and I will be watching him closely.
    July 21 of 2012 his white count was still elevated.

September 2, 2012 http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...hlight=Groucho And there were "Groucho Bombs" now and then.

I was looking for some idea as to why dear Groucho left for the Bridge. {{{hugs}}} Eileen and to your son. Groucho was a huge part of the PT family and will always be remembered.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    June 22, 2012

July 21 of 2012 his white count was still elevated.

September 2, 2012 http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...hlight=Groucho And there were "Groucho Bombs" now and then.

I was looking for some idea as to why dear Groucho left for the Bridge. {{{hugs}}} Eileen and to your son. Groucho was a huge part of the PT family and will always be remembered.
    I had looked but didn't find anything. Thanks.

I know I miss him already. This is a shock to all of us. Hugs to momcat and soncat.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)