Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm SOOOOOO excited...I found Tobey this morning!!!

I'm SOOOOOO excited...I found Tobey this morning!!!

I found Tobey this morning on my way to school. I didn't get him because I would have had to go onto the people's property and I wasn't in the mood to be arrested for trespassing or getting shot. I did call the desk sergeant and she told me that when I get home today that I should call and an officer would meet me there and get him back. Mike got all of our lost reports and found reports and Tobey's rabies tag together and is calling Dr Byerley and having Deb fax all of his records to us and I will have it all with me (along with the police report number) when I meet with the officer. Mike and I disagree with how to handle it, I say, just give me my dog, but Mike wants to press charges against the guy. I just had to get on here as soon as I got to school to tell you that I had found him since you guys have been so great about keeping up to date on the progress.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Oh, Mugsy!! I am so relieved for you and for Tobey. Of course, I will feel better when you have him safely back at your house. I know you will too! But your heart is a lot lighter this morning, I'm sure, just knowing you have seen him.

Post back when you can and let us know how it goes. Hug that Tobey real hard for all of us when you have him!

Oh, Thank God you had seen him. Does he look okay? Was he with the the original owner?
    I hope all goes well for you this afternoon and you will have that lovely, pretty boy in your arms this evening!!!! I imagine there will be lots of cuddle time coming up!!!
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Im so happy that you found Tobey!! I bet you couldn't concentrate in school today. LOL Oh, what a relief!! Did he look alright? Please let us know as soon as you can. Give him a big hug from us! And spoil him rotten!!

Fister & his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Be cautious

Great news about Tobey. Be careful about how you get the dog. I would suggest you go according to the law on this one. You just never know what sort of characters you are dealing with these days. I am so excited for you.

Please do keep us posted!

Mugsy:
    What good news!!! Can't wait to hear what that person will say to justify taking Tobey away from you
    Good luck tonight when you go to get him back. Let us know (of course you will) how everything worked out and give the pup a big hug from me.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Great news! I would find out how they got Tobey. If they took him from you, then press charges.

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    I'm so happy you found Tobey! I think it's good that you take it the official way... you never know! Keep us updated and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Tobey gets back to you very soon.

i am so glad you found tobey. this is such a happy ending. pls keep us updated on tobey

Mugsy, great news, I will feel a whole lot better when you have him home safe and sound.
    I can imagine how excited you are, I hope you find out what happened, how this guy came to have him.
    That was great news to start my day, thanks for posting it, I have a smile on my face now. LOL
    Jackie

That's awesome news!! I can just imagin how excited you must be! It's great that he's back, he seems to be a real sweety

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

[/B] YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!

When I saw your post I actually shouted and it got me funny looks from the whole office, but who cares it's such good news.

The most important thing is to get Tobey back where we belongs but I can see Mike's point of view as well. I would also find it very hard to let this guy off without getting what he deserves (or at least some of it). Perhaps the police can advise you on what would be best for you. Good luck! I'll be with you with my thoughts.

That's fantastic!! I'm so happy for you. Be Careful! Let us know how it goes!

Happy Day's Are Here Again !!!! That is really great news! I can't wait till you get home from school and go to that house and get him. We all will be waiting to hear what happened step by step !

That is great news. I know you must have ants in your pants waiting to bring him home. I bet he will be happy to see you .