Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

I was certainly surprised that they got the boot for sure!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

I think I'm done with "Dancing with the Stars". I'm surprised by the outcome. It feels to me like a popularity contest with dancing.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I was glad that Donald won. He worked hard and improved over the weeks. The other two seemed to have the judges drooling over them all season. I was afraid william would get it just because he shook his bum and had his shirt open all season.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I liked Donald - I thought he was good. I'm glad little Ms Snooty Cheryl didn't win again. Ok - my claws are coming out now - but is it just me, or does anyone else think she looks terrible with long hair?? She needs to go back to the short pixie look - she was much more appealing back then. But it's not her looks so much, as her attitude now - being a celebrity of sorts has really gone to her head!!!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I liked Donald - I thought he was good. I'm glad little Ms Snooty Cheryl didn't win again. Ok - my claws are coming out now - but is it just me, or does anyone else think she looks terrible with long hair?? She needs to go back to the short pixie look - she was much more appealing back then. But it's not her looks so much, as her attitude now - being a celebrity of sorts has really gone to her head!!!
    No it's not just you, I have never liked Cheryl and wouldn't miss her if she left. She certainly does have an attitude and comes off as a slut, can I say that here? I read a few things about her that makes me believe that is what she really is, she looks and acts like one. The other female pro's don't come off looking that way. Anyway I was thrilled that she lost, Donald deserved to win.

Tonight I may not be so happy, I voted for Phillip last night quite a few times, I just hope he wins cuz I can't stand Jessica. Ok I will now retract my claws.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Quote Originally Posted by redbird View Post
    No it's not just you, I have never liked Cheryl and wouldn't miss her if she left. She certainly does have an attitude and comes off as a slut, can I say that here? I read a few things about her that makes me believe that is what she really is, she looks and acts like one. The other female pro's don't come off looking that way. Anyway I was thrilled that she lost, Donald deserved to win.

Tonight I may not be so happy, I voted for Phillip last night quite a few times, I just hope he wins cuz I can't stand Jessica. Ok I will now retract my claws.
    I liked Cheryl for the first couple of seasons, but then she got too big for her britches. She thinks she's the best thing that ever happened to DWTS. Newsflash!!! Wrong! And don't worry - if Karen doesn't like your description of her, she'll let you know!

I don't watch Idol, but I think I'm going to check out that new show that premiers tomorrow - Duets. It should be pretty good.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

I was on Donald's side from the beginning - he just had "something" that made me smile - maybe his smile? And their Free Style was sensational!!

I love it that a different pro also won. Just her 2nd season and she's a winner. Better than going out first as she did last time, dancing with Ron Artest - aka as Meta World Peace.

They were on Jimmie Kimmel last night and I watched that. He commented she's a winner in just her 2nd season, and that must p*ss Max off. I read later on that she has been dating Max

Half of the winners of DWTS - 7 out of 14 - have been athletes. They usually are in better condition than the others, and know how to take coaching.

I don't watch Idol, but I think I'm going to check out that new show that premiers tomorrow - Duets. It should be pretty good.
    I was going to watch Duets when Lionel Ritchie was supposed to be on, he is my favorite singer but now I see John Legend will be on instead. I don't know what happened with Lionel but that is what made me want to watch. I'll watch the show if nothing is on at the same time slot.

"I've been frosted."

The way you guys feel about Cheryl is exactly how I feel about Karina. However, just a few episodes ago Cheryl said something and I was shocked she said it. And of course, now I can't even remember what she said. But I thought.......wow, that was rude! And I've never felt that way about her. I think because she is sort of local to me (San Francisco). But she's not my favorite, for sure.
    I hope Lacey comes back next year. I really like her!

Oh, back to the show. I figured Donald would win. He is more popular to America than the other two. And it is a popularity show, after all, not a dance competition.
    But I do love his smile!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I was going to watch Duets when Lionel Ritchie was supposed to be on, he is my favorite singer but now I see John Legend will be on instead. I don't know what happened with Lionel but that is what made me want to watch. I'll watch the show if nothing is on at the same time slot.
    We think too much alike - I love Lionel Ritchie too. Must be an age thing. I don't know how old you are, but since you're retired too, I know you must be somewhere around my age.
    Last edited by pomtzu; 05-24-2012 at 03:47 PM.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

We think too much alike - I love Lionel Ritchie too. Must be an age thing. I don't know how old you are, but since you're retired too, I know you must be somewhere around my age.
    LOL, yes it must be an age thing because the only Ritchie most of the younger folks know is Nicole. I was a huge fan of the Commodores way back when. Lionel was a mentor on The Voice and I enjoyed seeing him there. Not long ago there was a special on TV where singers sang all Ritchie songs with him singing some of them also, it was a great show and a nice tribute to him, I hope you caught it too.

"I've been frosted."

LOL, yes it must be an age thing because the only Ritchie most of the younger folks know is Nicole. I was a huge fan of the Commodores way back when. Lionel was a mentor on The Voice and I enjoyed seeing him there. Not long ago there was a special on TV where singers sang all Ritchie songs with him singing some of them also, it was a great show and a nice tribute to him, I hope you caught it too.
    I watched a show where he retraced his family tree, it was awesome.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Season 16 started tonight ... did anyone see it? What did you think? A few new pros this time. I caught almost the whole first hour and they looked mostly pretty good!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Absolutely I saw it, it looks like a good season. I still haven't learned who everyone is yet, but it looks like it's going to be a good season. It usually takes two or three weeks before you know who's going to shine. DL Hugely should be the first to go, based on last night. He was pretty bad. Otherwise, it looks like a great cast.

Yes, we watched, from beginning to end. I like Kellie Pickler and Zendaya - whoever she is - so graceful and so young. The new pros - I think it takes a full season or two before I can figure them out. I do like Tristan and Peta - but they're not new anymore.

I really miss Edyta - wish she would come back once in awhile.