Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Dear Math Test,

it's me versus you, guess who's winning?

Go, Alysser, go!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Dear Math Test,

it's me versus you, guess who's winning?
    Hah! Had my Maths test yesterday! Your test went great?

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Dear P.D.L.

Happy Birthday to you today, my huckleberry friend, wherever in the Heavens that you may be. Not an April Fool's Day goes by that I don't remember you, tho a fool you weren't. Do you remember the gold and jade circle pin??? - I still have it. Thanks for all the memories..............

Your university pal
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Dear Delaware State Police.............

DO NOT come banging on my door again at 1 a.m., unless it's an emergency regarding MY family. Got that???? When I answer the door barefoot and in my p.j.'s and half asleep, do I really look like I've seen the crack hoe biach next door that moved in a few months ago????? Do you seriously think that I would socialize with the likes of that???? NOT!!!!!!!

And thank you for leaving all the flashing lights on, on all 7 of your cars that were in her driveway, and of course for your chopper overhead with it's searchlights that turned night into day for the next several hours. I really didn't need any more sleep after you woke me.

At least you could have informed me what was going on. Yeah - my son heard yelling and banging coming from her place about an hour before my rude awakening. Did she assault one of her boyfriends again, and then flee the scene? - or maybe she even killed someone??? I saw the coroner's van and 4 unmarked cars leave her place around 4:30. Or maybe you guys killed her?????????

Yes - very inconsiderate of you not to tell me what was happening. Now I have to investigate the situation on my own.

Y A W N ...........well maybe after I get some sleep.

A citizen that is making sure the doors stay locked all the time...........
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Dear Community College,

Spanish for Healthcare Professionals is offered in the first summer session. It's full and there is a waiting list. But it is not offered in the second summer session! Grrr! Could you move it to a larger classroom so more students can take it, or offer it again in the second summer session? I really didn't want to wait until fall to take it, but if I have to, I will.

Thank you,
    Prospective student
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Property Manager,

Maybe I did not communicate my question clearly in my e-mail, but I didn't understand your answer. It gave me the impression that maybe you aren't sure of the answer, or you're just not interested in what I am requesting. Either way, you have reinforced to me that I no longer want to live in a place that has a property manager or a homeowners' association. I am going to start clearing out, fixing up and let another owner have the joy of dealing with this whacked-out place.

Signed,
    Frustrated Resident Owner

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Dear Macy's on State Street,

My calendar says September. It was 95 degrees out yesterday. People are still wearing shorts. School just opened a couple of weeks ago. Why on earth do you already have your Christmas shop open?! Must you push the season that much? I could go either way on Halloween, but I happen to love Thanksgiving. Please don't rush Christmas on me.

Signed,
    Someone who is not Christmas shopping yet

Dear Snowball,

Thank you for FINALLY accepting Khaith back. You two used to be inseparable before Khaith got sick and had to be quarantined, then when he got better you suddenly couldn't be in the same room as him without majorly picking on him. I was starting to think we would forever have a divided family, and I hate seeing you in a room by yourself. Hopefully that is all in the past now. You two have been back together for 48 hours now with absolutely no fighting... not even a single hiss! Now I just gotta introduce the lady cats back to you and we'll be a big, happy family again!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Dear whoever passes out good days..

Thanks for letting me feel good for the first time in weeks.

I really appreciate it.

r
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Dear Emmy award show producers,

Carrie Underwood's performance of "Yesterday", in recognition of the 50th anniversary of the Beatles' first American television appearance, was not very good. I'm not quite sure what was wrong; maybe she couldn't hear the orchestra well. Why didn't you ask Sir Paul to perform his own song?

Thank you,
    Fan of music and history

Dear Local Renters,

Today starts my search for a new place to live. I've got my numbers all ready to call and I am hoping for at least ONE of you to allow pets. I don't blame a lot of you for not wanting to rent to pet owners, but just give me a chance and I won't let you down! We'll be the best tenants you've ever had.

Sincerely,
    A Hopeful Future Tenant
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Dear Monday,
    Thank you for passing quickly!

Dear lower-back,
    Please, please stop hurting! I'll get out of this office chair and go home soon.

Sincerely,
    Brit
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Dear would-be-adopter of Buddy,
    Why did you say you definitely want him, and now are taking so long to get back to the ESRA representative? Do you have any idea what kind of an emotional roller-coaster that is putting me on? Just let us know...
    Sincerely,
    Brit
    P.S. I think you would be a great mom for him!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

I always come to this thread and type something out then don't post it.

Dear You,
    You should not have a dog in your home. If that dog wasn't so attached to your wife, I would take her home with me.
    Forcing a dog to lay by your chair, holding her mouth closed because she was barking at people coming into the house.
    You no longer have control over your grown children so you have to use your power trip on the poor 9 year old dog. It doesn't matter to you that she shakes in fear of you, she won't eat without the door closed and your wife sitting with her to make sure you don't come out.
    You don't use her real name. It's all about you and you always think you are right. Well guess what? You are so wrong it makes me want to cry.
    Your wife wants no more dogs in the house because of how you treat them. You are constantly yelling at both dogs because they always bark/growl when you enter the house. THEY DON'T LIKE YOU!! Just like everyone else in your life. You will die a lonely old man, as your wife has already told you before. But you are too blind to see it.

I wish I could take your wife and both dogs home with me. But she won't go. For some unknown reason she puts up with your a$$!

I can't even type anymore, this post would be so long if I continued. So I'll stop there.

Me
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)