Thread: Kalimera, Mrs. Merfy

Threaded View

Dearest Mrs. Merfy (AKA Merfaky, Merfoulitska, or Merfiny), what a beautiful mature Greek lady you are! Your photos are stunning, showing you off in all your loveliness, with your so-soft-looking brown-tabby-patterned fur and and your sweet face with your pale golden eyes full of love and wisdom. You've learned a lot in your 14 years, haven't you! I wish I could reach through the monitor around the world to Lavrio, Greece to pet you gently.. but since I can't, I hope one of your loving, beloved family members will pet you for me .

You live a delightful life in those gorgeous surroundings, with your wonderful human family. You have your daily routines all in place, climbing the trees, providing border control for your property, basking in the sun under the palms or in your hammock, keeping your humans company and their feet warm, sharing your trust and your generous loud purrs with them, enjoying tasty fresh Greek seafood meals, and making them smile each day. You and they all love each other dearly, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Mrs. Merfy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special serving of sea bream!

Last edited by phesina; 02-03-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery