Thread: Term Paper

Term Paper

I'm doing a term paper on backyard breeders and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information. I need three references: interview, internet, and something else. But I think someone breeds and shows their dogs that's on PT? If so can you answer some questions about puppies and birthing?
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

by backyard breeders do you mean the people that are irresponsible about breeding....just people who have pups and then try to get rid of them, not caring where they go? that's the kind of place I got Bull from and it's not a nice thing!

yes, we got our miniature poodle from a backyard breeder/puppy mill place too. I'm going to ask the teacher if I can bring him in to show him to everyone(don't why but I think it would have more of an effect on the people in my class)
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I can answer some questions, just ask!

I breed Goldens, but I don't do it for money, I do it for the better of the wonderful breed.